A/N - 6 September

Dear reader,

This story was written such a long time ago - it feels almost like a lifetime. Since then my style has changed a lot and no matter how many stories I write, my mind keeps returning to this one.

I would like to confirm that this story is finished. I have not yet marked it as complete, purely because I wish to come back and fix many of the errors I have made while writing this story. I do, however, realize that this may confuse people so I will update this story as complete.

First of all I'd like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Your comments mean the world to me. They make me smile and help me find the motivation to improve my writing so I can post another story one day. Thank you for giving me your time and support.

Secondly, due to the many comments and requests I am considering adding another book to this story. However, I only have vague ideas of what it should look like. I would like to ask for your opinion and thoughts. What would you like to see?

Please be aware that this may take some time as I do not plan to post anything until I have at least an outline and a few starting chapters.

I promise to keep all of you updated on my decision and I will try to give you a time line as soon as I have one.

Again, thank you so much for reading this story and please feel free to comment your thoughts.

The Writing User.