The invincible

Theo:

"Theodore please. I'm your uncle." Uncle Axel begged.

"So?" I said emotionlessly.

"Don't chase me out like this. Please. Have mercy." He begged again. "I'll be ruined."

"Should have thought that before trying to take over the company underhandedly." I said looking straight into his eyes. "Did you really think you would get away unscathed?" He looked away, not meeting my gaze. That's exactly what he thought.

After all dad did let him go last time. No matter what they do, as long as it's family, he will always forgive them. That's why they dared crossing their line this time.

I looked coldly at all the bastards present in the room. Each one of them sided with Uncle Axel. And now each one will pay. Most of them are quite close to my family. But I really couldn't care less. They are mare acquaintances for me.

"I don't want to see any of you in the office again. Pack your things and leave." I said emotionlessly and left.

Must be a total shock for them. After all, by this morning, they were each important shareholders of the company. And now, they have nothing with them. I tricked them into signing their shares off to me. And now each one of them have gone bankrupt.

Did they think I'm a saint? It took me one whole year settling this. From finding each and every mole in the company to finding their master. I did have a hunch it was Uncle Axel from the start but I wanted to be sure. And when I was, planning their demise, laying trap for them, making them fall, all took one whole year since the day I took up the CEO position.

And today, I finally have them where I want. They thought they could trick me because I'm young. Foolish people.

Each and everything was carefully planned by me from the very start. I'm ruthless, unfeeling. I don't know the meaning failure. Absolute victory is not my habit. It's my nature. Habit can be change, nature can't.

From a very young age, I've excelled in everything no matter what I did. First it was school and uni. I've always been the topper of my batch. Harvard still has my picture put in the show case for being a perfect scorer. And business is no different.

Maxwell Corp. That had ten decades of history and was one of the most successful company in America was about to collapse due to internal fights. There were huge money embezzlement occurring in the company. We were a step away from bankruptcy when dad appointed me as the CEO.

Now in one year, I've suppressed all the resistance and not just return the company to its former glory but took it a step ahead even after the internal problems. Now that it's sorted, making Maxwell Corp best in the world won't be an issue for me.

I sat in my Maybach. And drove around the city. Watching the scenes of the city pass by always calms me. After driving for an hour or so, I heard my phone ring. I looked down to see my younger brother's number.

In this world, the people I do care for can be counted in one hand. And my brother is one of those few. When most people never bothered to be around me because of my rude and too serious nature, he never hesitated twice before tagging along me no matter where I went. He says he's my number one fan.

He is quite smart himself. Not a stark winner like me but smart nevertheless. And of a strong mind. He can attain great heights if he is a bit more focused. He is more interested in gossip than his life.

I stopped the car in the side and stepped out of it in the fresh air. I picked the call and talked through the blue tooth device in my ear.

"Theo, did you really do that?" In this whole world, Zack is the only one who can have the guts to call me that.

"Did what?" I answered despite knowing what he is talking about.

"Oh come on, chase all those old snakes out of the company and bankrupt them completely." He said and I could say he was jumping up and down due to excitement.

"Yes I did. Did our parents call you?" I asked.

"Well those old hag couldn't get through you so they went to dad and mom. You know, Uncle Axel very well. That is the first thing he did after coming out of the company. The rests followed him. Most them had a great relationship with our family. Till this morning, they were all acting arrogant. And now they are begging us. I was with mom and dad when the rushed home weeping and begging for mercy.

And dad was actually contemplating to talk to you until mom reminded him that you made him promise to not interfere in the company once you became the CEO. On top of that, we can't be sure that they won't try go against us again. Not like they haven't did it before." He explained.

"Mom has always been the smarter one of the two." I replied.

"I know right? By the way, now you are 45% shareholder of the company. With me having 20%, no one will dare going against us. You know-"

Just then something soft collided with me sending weird sparks in my body. Which was followed by sexy kittenish moan. I saw a head of black hair until she turned to face me teary eye. That's when my world stopped.

The Dark Horseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें