Long Time No See

Third person

Theodore froze in his place at the sight of Anna. "What is Anna doing over here right now? Wasn't her appointment at two?" Zack said subconsciously. Roderick looked over at the stunning young girl and knew why his son was infatuated. But did he have to so crazy?

"Miss Carlin, you're ahead of schedule. But I can arrange an early meeting with out-" Blaine was cut off by a soft laughter that make him turn red. He had come across a lot of women, but someone as beautiful and carefree as her was hard to come by.

"See? I told you the papers would be necessary. Now take it out before we get thrown out." Anna said to Kat as Cathy took out the share transfer papers from her bag and presented it to Blaine who took the papers in confusion. But soon his confusion turned into shock as looked at the papers and then at Anna.

"You are our new shareholder? How.... When.... But....." For the first time in years Blaine was at loss for words.

Anna gave a wicked smile and put index finger on her lips making a universal sign if quite, "Shh, I've signed a confidentiality contract. Can't tell you the secret." She added with a wink and walked forward leaving behind a tomato red Blaine.

Even the shareholders that was looking from afar were red. Anna had beauty, style attitude and swag. These people were from upper class of society. There was no beauty they had not seen before. But Anna was like a fresh air. A queen among the crowd. Carefree yet capable. That was what everyone thought.

Roderick though was unfazed. This was the girl chosen by his son who was perfect in every sense according to him. So how can the girl chosen by him be anything less than extraordinary. What he still couldn't understand is that why he was crazy to the point of stalking her?

Theo on the other hand was furious. Why are these old geezers looking at my baby so intensely. He was even more furious to see his ever professional unfeeling secretary flush at Anna's every comment. Yes, she was pretty, gorgeous, other worldly beauty, nothing could compare to her. But she was his. Why were they so.....

He lost his train of thought when Anna's eyes met his and sucked in a deep breath. Those sea green eyes that became so deep as soon as it looked at him trapped him like a whirlpool. And he found the sensation of drowning so pleasing, he didn't want to be rescued. Just then she did the same thing she did five years ago. She licked her lips that made his eyes go narrow as a flirty smirk played on his lips.

Anna

"Breathe Mr Sanders. Breathe. You look like you're going to have a heart attack." I said keeping one hand on his shoulders to relive his pressure as he loved moments away from a heart attack. He looked at my face, then at my hand and then blushed like a ripe tomato and looked away.

I chuckled and said, "are you going to take us to the meeting or just stand here?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

"O-of course. This way please." He said and lead the way when I froze at the sight of the man in front of me.

A group of men were standing right beside the elevator. And the center stood the reason of all my wet dreams, the reason of my destroyed love life. And damn did he look good. These five years have did him good. His exquisite features which were already hard to ignore now matured even more to give the look that seemed to be kissed by divine. His lashes has grown further and his hairs were longer too, yet none of them made him look feminine. If anything, it made him look even more masculine. He stood there like an alfa born to be above everyone else.

Looking down at his lips that had an irresistible, flirty smile on it made almost clench my thighs. In his clad grey Armani suit with a white shirt with first two buttons open to show a teasing amount of his strong, smooth chest made me feel like looking at the most delicious food known to mankind. Seriously, how has government not announced him illegal for being too dangerous for women heart?

I subconsciously licked my lips and he arced an eyebrow which now had a sexy piercing in it. How have I not melted into a puddle with such a hot piece of meat in front of me?

I took in a deep breath to calm myself down as I went forward to greet them.

A/N: Hi guys. I know I'm updating after a long time. But this story didn't get a lot of attention in the start. So though I wrote a few chapters, I never published it.

It was only recently that a few people liked it. So here a two new chapters. Others will be published after I'm done editing them.

P.S.: If you see any typing error, please inform me.

Thank you for your love guys.