Stalked

Theo

"Bro I bought the restaurant. I paid triple of its original price to hand over the restaurant instantly." Zack said jumping in, his tone was like a kid saying his parents he scored perfect marks in maths and is waiting for a treat.

"Good." I said emotionlessly. "I'm gonna go take a look at the place."

"I'll come with. I wanna see your woman." He said following me out.

My woman. Sounds good.

I've stalked her for the last entire week. I follow her to the gym before going to my company and follow her back from her work at night.

She goes back home at eleven which is not good. It's not safe for her to wonder around the street so late at night. And next week her uni is starting. She is not going to get any sleep if this continued. Thankfully I'm the owner now. I can certainly make sure she goes home early.

I checked my tab and opened the live feed from her apartment. I found her in her small living room. Looks like she's going somewhere. I messaged my man, Hunter waiting outside her house to follow her.

I installed hidden cameras in her apartment. Illegal? Maybe. Mental? Completely. Do I care? You already know the answer to that.

"Don't you think you are violating her privacy?" Zack asked.

"She is mine. Why would she need privacy from me?" I said as a matter-of-factly.

"This girl sure is showing me new sides of you everyday." He said. "If anyone said you can be like this a week ago, I would have sent him to a mental asylum."

"Me too." I replied. I myself never thought I can be so whipped by a girl. But for some odd reason, I don't care and I definitely don't want to stop. Whenever she is involved, reasons, rationality leaves me. For the first time in my life, I'm not in control and I don't mind it one bit. In fact, I'm quite enjoying this feeling.

Soon, we reached our destination. The former owner was waiting for us outside. After a formal greeting, he took me in to meet the manager.

It was a middle aged man. He was quite good looking for his age honestly. I went for an inspection of the place. And I was furious with what I saw.

How was this place even operating. No one was doing there work properly. I saw a man cleaning the table but there was still dirt left on the table.

"You." I commanded.

"Yes sir." He said casually with an arrogant posture.

"You're fired." I said loud and clear.

"Excuse me? Who are you to fire me?" He said angrily.

"New owner of this place." I said authoritatively.

His face became blank as he looked at me wide with wide eyes.

"David." I called my assistant.

"Yes sir." He said coming forward.

"Clear his pay for the month. And make sure he doesn't get a job at any of our restaurants or companies." I said making everyone look at me with horror.

"Okay sir." He said and went to make phone call related to the task.

"I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me." He pleaded. But I don't give second chances. Going easy on such useless workers will make me go bankrupt.

"When I come back after half an hour, I want each and every corner of this place clean. If I see even a spot of dust, I'll fire each and every cleaner present. There are always people that can work better." I threatened and left. There was pin drop silence as I left the place.

I could hear them rush to do the work given. Just then a girl with a layer of make up came out of the washroom. Looks like she just refreshed it. Seeing me she opened the first button of her uniform which already revealed much. She came towards me with a flirtatious smile, sashaying her her hips.

"Can I be of any assistance sir?" She said seductively.

I felt the veins of my head popping. I turned to the manager and asked calmly, "Is this how the waitress of this place behave? With zero professionalism?" But I'm pretty sure my irritation was visible.

"Actually sir-" the manager was sweating bullets.

"Fire her." I said him. "You know what to do." I said David. He nodded and left.

When I left the girl still didn't know what was going on.

I went to the manager's office and sat on his seat. He followed behind me gingerly.

"Go check the work outside." I ordered. "If I found problem again, I'll fire you along with them."

"Yes sir." He said nervously leaving in a hurry.

"This place is a mess Theo. How does Anna even work here?" Zack said looking around in disdain.

"Anna? Getting too personal aren't you?" I looked at him threateningly.

"Obviously. She is my to be sister-in-law after all." He said in a duh tone.

If we put it like that, it is completely normal for him to call her that. My baby love will be family soon after all.

Just then my phone rang. It was Hunter. "Boss, she went into a villa in the city borders. From what I can gather, she came to meet her singing teacher." He reported.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

Do well baby love.

He called back a few minutes later. "Sir, I did some digging, it is Andrick Mason's villa."

Andrick Mason? Looks like Mr Carlson chose a good mentor for my girl. Good.

"Okay. Keep an eye on them." I ordered and hung up.

"Look for a suitable new manager from main office. Remember to tell him to look after my girl carefully. And send this one to another hotel." I ordered David.

"Yes sir." He said and left to do the job.

"Still remember the guy's face when you asked him to look into Anna." Zack snickered referring to David. "It looked like he was doubting you were really his boss."

After a second inspection, I was satisfied. A little fear among your staff is always good for business.