Obsession

Theo:

I looked down to see a head of black hair. As she lifted her head to look at me teary eyes while rubbing her nose, air was knocked out of me instantly.

She looked so cute. Her pouty pink lips were quivering as she rubbed her cute button nose. But what had me entranced were her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes, that stared back at me was filled with so much light it almost blinded me.

Her entire being radiated happiness, confidence and above all a carefree personality. She was wearing a tank top and loose pants. Something very comfortable and casual. But due to some reason, she looked better that all those girls that wonder around me in expensive short dresses.

She had a plus size breast. Something a lot of women will kill to have. And her top gave me a slightest glimpse of her cleavage, driving me totally insane. Oh how I wanted to squeeze and bite them until they are sore.

Though I can see she is dressed for comfort rather than seduce, it still didn't stop an urge to kidnap her and take her too a desolate place to rip off those top and suck on those soft titties hard so that she knows not to show what's mine to everyone.

Where the hell did that come from? And why the hell don't I care? In fact, I think for the first time, I'm not going to care.

Just then she did something she shouldn't have. She licked her lips. My eyes zeroed in on her action and it took all my strength to not kiss the daylights out of her.

I promise baby, I'll make you pay for this as soon as I have on my bed and claim you mine forever.

"You okay love?" I asked. Since when can my cold voice be so manly? My baby blushed at my words. Her cheeks look so edible when she blushed. My mouth is aching to bite them. I'm already holding on to the last strain of my will to stop myself from doing anything rash.

"Um, yes, yes I'm fine. Sorry a lot is going in my brain. I wasn't seeing where I was going." My baby's voice is sweet. I wonder if she tastes as sweet as well. I'm gonna find out quite soon though.

I hope that this lot going in her brain doesn't involve a boy. We wouldn't want unnecessary accidents happening to them.

"Be careful love. We wouldn't want anything bad happening to you now, would we? You are too precious for that." Stop blushing like that baby, are trying to kill me by self-restrain?

I swear I'm gonna take revenge of each any every torture you made me go through when you are on my bed baby. You gonna scream for me to be gentler whole night.

"Is that so? And why would you care stranger?"

Stranger? Well I might be a stranger to you honey but you're already mine. You just don't know it yet. But I'm gonna print this little information in every part of your brain. Okay, I need to relax. I can't go ballistics because she called me stranger in our first meeting.

"Well then let's get to know each other. We can surely be friends then." I said though friendship isn't what I have in mind.

"I'm afraid that can't happen." She answered sullenly.

Can't happen? Like hell it can't happen. You are going to be mine and you're saying no being friends? I'll kidnap you if I have to. Cage you into seeing just me. You will fall for me eventually. I'll make sure of it.

"Why?" There better be good answer. I'm this close to forcing you to my car and taking you somewhere away from whole human civilization.

"Because you Mr Sex on legs are way too handsome for your own good. You see, you are pure distraction for a sweet, innocent girl like me. That is one thing I can't afford now. Not with everything going on." That made me smile.

So I did have an effect on my baby as well. But she did say now. That means she will be available after sometime. Fine, I'll just wait. As long as it makes her happy. I want her to be happy when she becomes my woman. I don't wanna clip her wings.

"That's some real bad luck bro. The first girl you set your eyes on doesn't want you because you're too hot?" Zack's voice filled my ears. That is when I realised I was has call. I hung up quickly.

"Then let's treat this as a one night thing. I'm a bit stressed right now and you seem like a good company. How about allowing me to walk with you. It's anyways not safe moving around this late." I said. I can get that much.

"I shouldn't. Five minutes and you have captured in these dark eyes. What will 45 minutes do? But I really can't say no to that. Let's walk back." She replied. Trust me baby, not even close to how you have me captured.

We started walking to the direction of her house. "So, tell me little about yourself." I asked. I really wanna know everything about you.

"My name is Anna Carlin. I'm 18. Right now I'm training under Glory Entertainment Company for becoming a singer. I'm about to start my uni as well. So you see, I have a lot going on for me. What about you?" She said.

So she's preparing for her career. That's why she has no time for relationship. It's okay, I'll wait for a few years for you baby.

"I'm Theodore Maxwell. 25, I'm CEO of Maxwell Corp." I hope she doesn't think I'm too old for her.

"Theodore? Sounds like those ancient evil tyrant king." She said. Why did my parents have to name me after great grandfather? I think I'll have to change my name. "Good. I like bad people. Good guys are boring." Thank God. "And finally, I met someone with a name as ancient as me. My parents named me Anabeth as one of my many grandmother's died a year before I was born."

"I was named after my great grandfather." I replied feeling good that I was named like this. This is going to be a good 45 minutes.