Benefactor

I fluttered my eyes open to Lydia alarm. "Lydia I'm awake!" I yelled and I heard the alarm chiming stop.

She came in my room and brought a bunch of her outfits. "I saw your wardrobe. Not good." She shook her head and I smiled getting up.

"Are we not going to talk about everything that's happened for the past couple of days?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I think I'll pass." She hummed and I stood up walking over to her. "Lyds you know you can talk to me." I placed my hand on her arm.

"I know. But right now, let's just focus on tonight's full moon and the boy Liam." She sighed and I nodded.

"Well let's see the clothes." I shrugged and she nodded. She showed me a few options and I picked one really cute dress.

I wore my dress and Lydia straightened out my hair for me.

****************

We were by the busses figuring out what we were going to do with Liam. "I'm not sharing my basement." Malia said.

"Actually it's our basement." I corrected. "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." Lydia finished of.

It was obvious Stiles was still in love with her. And well, she was Lydia. "Alright she's learning." Stiles said defending his girlfriend.

"But we're going to use the boat house for Liam it's got support beams we can chain him to one of them." Scott explained.

"But how are we going to get him to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira questioned and I nodded.

"I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake." Stiles suggested and I folded my arms and raised my eyebrow.

"I'm in." Malia said raising her hand. "Were not kidnapping or killing him." Scott Inturupted them.

"Then let's be smarter. We tell his there's a party and invite him." Lydia concluded and I nodded.

"Your going to ask out a freshmen?" Stiles asked. "No I'm done with teenage boys. But we do have the hottest girl in freshmen." Lydia pointed out to me and I put my head in my hands.

"Seriously." I sighed. Lydia pampered with my hair and I was at the top of the stairs just when the bell had rang.

I saw Liam coming out and I slowly walked down the stairs in my 3 inch heels.

I walked up to Liam and he had an amused look on his face. "You wanna go to a party? My party." I asked feeling up his arm. Classic flirt move I learnt from Lydia.

He nodded as I saw his mouth hanging down. I saw his friends mouth hanging down to. "Mason right?" I said pointing at him.

"Ariel." He said and I hummed walking away.

****************
I got a knock on the door and I saw Liam standing their with his hands in his pockets. "Aren't you under aged to drive?" He asked and I nodded.

"I like bending the rules." I smirked and I opened the car signalling for him to sit in it. "I'll see you there Lydia." I said turning around to her.

"Remember to call me if he goes all werewolf mode on you." She said and I nodded. "Drive safe." She smiled and I laughed.

We sat in the car and I turned the music up as I rode us to the lake house. I was going over the speed limit but I could care less.

"Aren't you going a little to fast." He smirked and I nodded.

"You only live once." I shrugged and he sighed leaning his head against the window.

"Can you turn the music down?" He asked covering his ears. "You want me to turn it up?" I asked turning the volume nob.