Seniors

I heard Liam moaning in the boys locker room. "What is the point?" He asked and I stood at the side of the locker room door.

"The point is, summer is almost over. Were about to be seniors this is about to be the best year of our entire lives and your still captain of the lacrosse team." I heard Mason struggling trying to drag him out the locker room.

They all fell back and I looked down at them smirking. "Guys want any help?" I said squatting down and Masons phone buzzed.

"Coach is about to make Diaz the captain." Mason read out loud and Liam immediatly sat up. "Let me give him a better speach. Liam, get your Wearwolf ass out on the field before I kick it." I told him and he ran out and I smirked.

"How?" Mason questioned and I hummed. I checked my phone to see Brett texting.

"I got to go. Just tell me, if anything happens." I told him walking away. "You mean you gotta go meet your eight pack boyfriend!" Mason yelled and I stuck my middle finger up at him.

I saw Brett leaning against my car and I ran up to him kissing him. "Hey." I smiled and he grinned.

"So, senior year. We kinda almost made it one year." He said and I grinned.

"So, you wanna get out of here?" I asked and he nodded. I sat in the car driving to my house and Brett placed his hand on top of mine.

"Okay, can we talk about how your moms gonna be principle and Lydia is gonna be 3000 miles away from you soon?" Brett said and I groaned.

"Okay, your suppose to be making your girlfriend happy. Not making her remember all the negative things going on right now." I told him and he smiled.

We arrived at the lake house and I walked in the door taking Brett's hand placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Yeah not happening." I heard my Moms voice and I pulled away from our kiss.

"Mom what the hell!" I yelled and Brett scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well, I was picking up stuff for my office. I didn't know you guys were coming." She said and I huffed.

"Your gonna be my principle for heavens sake. I don't need you everywhere." I argued and she put one hand on her waist.

"Just because the deed of the house was signed of to you doesn't mean it gets sent to you. Your not even 18." She said and I saw a box of files in her hand.

"Actually, it does. Just because I'm not 18 doesn't mean I haven't got it. Plus, I'm almost 18." I shrugged proving my point and Brett raised a brow.

"Okay, I don't need you getting political on me. I'm your mother, and I'll see you at school, and use protection!" She yelled from the door and I slammed the door shut.

"So where were we?" Brett grinned and I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down to my height.

My phone buzzed and Brett groaned. "Can't we have one night to ourselves?"

I looked at my phone and I saw Mason calling me. "Mason, could you not interrupt me whilst I'm making out with my boyfriend."

"Yeah, we get it. You have the eight pack boyfriend. Their was a wolf on the lacrosse team, don't ask. All we know is that it was covered in a bit of blood, and scared."

"I swear, why can't I have a day of on the supernatural. Look, discuss it at school. You ruined my vibe." I eneded the call and Brett chuckled.

"I probably shouldn't play with an angry Martin." Brett teased and I rolled my eyes.