Hangover

I was sat in Brett's car as he drove the drunk me home. "You still drunk?" He asked and I turned my head giggling at him.

"Yep." He sighed looking straight at the wheel. "You have no idea how much I hate you. It's like you the Mr Perfect. You don't get drunk. And you get what you want." I giggled and he gave a small laugh.

"You don't hate me." He chuckled. "Oh I really do. I mean who wouldn't hate you."

He pulled over and I saw my house he opened the car door and helped me out.

"Where are your keys?" He asked and I pulled out my purse and I had one arm over his shoulder.

He opened the door and he helped me upstairs. "You have to be quiet, my mom's going to hear me." I giggled.

I saw Prada laying on my bed waiting for me to come home. "Hey Prada." I stroked her for giving her scratched behind the ear.

"Cute dog." He smiled. "Well she's very over protective. So watch out." I looked in his deep blue eyes whilst holding Prada.

He sat down on the bed and he grabbed Prada of me and started playing with her. "Of course she likes you. Everybody likes you." I groaned.

"Your going to have a serious hangover." He smiled looking into my eyes.

"How do you do it. How are you so perfect. How do you get everything you want?" I asked and lay flat on the bed and so did he.

"I don't have everything." He turned his head to me. "Well what does Mr. Perfect not have?"

"You." He sighed and I furrowed my eyes. I looked down at his rose lips and leaned in until he pulled away.

"I'm not letting you make that same mistake. Not again." He stood up and Prada followed him.

"Your dog likes me more than you." He laughed stroking her.

Brett's P.O.V

I looked up to see my shirts piled up. "Can I get those back?" I asked and she giggled.

"Nope. They are officially my Pyjamas. My scents all over them." She laughed and I went over to her.

"Lets get you to sleep." I told her and she walked over to grab one of my shirts.

I turned around so she could get changed. "Why are you turning around? You've seen me naked." She giggled.

"That's when we were together." I sighed and I turned around to see her in my teashirt.

She laid down and I pulled the duvet over her. She slowly closed her eyes and I got up placing Prada on her bed.

I saw her slowly close her eyes and I gave her a small smile before leaving her window.

*******************
Ariels P.O.V

The weekend passed and I didn't hear about Brett since my huge hangover. I got up and I striped of my clothes.

I got put a cute checkers dress and a black top with knee high boots.  I walked out grabbing my car keys and Lydia already rushed of to school.

I drove my self there and I saw Malia and Lydia at the lockers. "That's the book?" I asked them and she nodded.

"Wow, looks exactly like them." I sighed looking down at the book. "Ariel you shouldn't be involved in this get to class." Lydia looked up at me.

"Seriously your going to need all the help you can get." I groaned. "If we find something well tell you." Malia nodded.