Broken

I got ready at my stand. It was summer and me and Brett were still together.

I allways smile when I see him. He gets me all hyped up. Lydia knocked on my door and she opened it to come in.

"What do you want?" I asked. "You know I'm here for you, and your my sister and I love you." She said and I nodded confused.

"I found something, and Mason helped me." She sighed and Mason walked in the room.

He handed me his phone and he showed me pictures of Brett and another girl. A couple of girls, at that point my mood just fell deep down.

"No, it can't be." A tear rolled down my cheek and Lydia held on to both if my hands.

"I really don't want to say I told you so." She sighed and I nodded. "You can say it, I'm so stupid to even like him, how dumb could I get." I cried and she pulled me in a hug.

"Your not stupid or dumb, your just young." She said and I nodded. "Text him." I told Mason.

"Are you sure?" He asked picking up my phone.

"Yeah. Text him to come here." I told him and he nodded. He typed in the keyboard and I heard the message sending.

"He said he's coming." Mason nodded. "You want us to be here?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I can do this." I sighed and she nodded.

Time had passed and Brett walked in my room. "You okay?" He asked whisky I had my back faced to him.

"Am I okay? You have the guts to ask me that! First you lie to me, your sleeping with other girls and using me as an advantage! I am not your person hooker!" I yelled at him.

"I know, I made a mistake." He mumbled. "You made a mistake? I gave you one chance to be honest with me and you lied to me! Don't you ever say you liked me! You used me as an advantage like all those other girls! I was right about you from the first moment I saw you!" I shouted and he stood there like an idiot.

"Ariel it's not like-"

"You think that's it's not like that. What did this look like to you." I showed him Masons phone and he walked closer as I stepped back.

"You wernt just cheating on me with one girl. You used multiple girls for your advantage! You have no idea how much I really like you!" I yelled at him and tears ran down my cheek.

"I hate you so much. I hate you so much, I hate you so much." I cried shaking my head.

"No you don't." He shook his head and he cupped his hands with my face and I pulled away. I pushed him back.

"Get out of my house. " I pointed to the door. He walked out but he looked back. He left and I shut my door and slid down the wall.

I held my knees together I face my head with my knees letting a flood of tears water out.

Lydia rushed in and she sat with me as I cried on her lap. She hushed me and I nodded. "I told you so." She gave a small smile.

"I'm going to go clear my head." I stood up and so did she. "To where?" She asked.

"I just need to clear my head." I told her and she nodded. She walked out of the room and I shut the curtains to get changed in my gym clothes to go out for a run.

I jumped out of my window and ran through the woods. I ran listening to my playlist. "Mama said every boys like you, tearing my heart in two. Doing what you do best. Taking me evil rights, telling me pretty little lies." I listened to those words and I slowed down.