Jersey

I fluttered my eyes open and I blinked a few times to remember what had happened last night.

I officially have a boyfriend again. One of the hottest boyfriend's. I had Brett's arms and legs wrapped around me and I was against his bare chest.

"Hey." I heard his voice and I had an immediate smile on my face. "I think I'm gonna head of." I whispered to him.

I turned my body around facing him. "You don't have to go."

"Yeah I kinda do, my sister is either going to be happy that we finally got back together or angry." I told him and he chuckled.

I pulled the duvet of off me and I saw Brett staring down at me. "What?" I folded my arms.

"You look cute in my jersey." He grinned and I bit my lip. "Well then I'll keep it." I smiled and I crawled back on the bed hovering him.

"Drive me?" I asked and he pressed his lips softly against mine. "Okay." He mumbled and I looked to see my phone laying on the table.

I picked it up to see messages from Liam. I read all the texts. "It's Hayden, she's a Chimera. You need to get me to school." I told him and he nodded.

************

Here I am running in school at night. Brett got me home and I got dressed and I drove my self to the school.

I ran into the boys locker room and I saw Lydia Liam Scott and Malia all huddled around with Hayden.

"So what's the plan?" I asked as I folded my arms and I took my gun out if my skirt.

"Parrish made those, were standing on a telluric current. We're hoping we can disrupt there frequency that was we can protect Hayden. Stiles is with Theo and he's seeing who's taking the bodies. Parrish is outside and we can't use our phones." Scott explained and I pulled my phone out.

"Thanks for the heads up. What if this dosent work?" I asked and I saw the gym bag full of chains. Scott was hinting not to say anything.

"Oh." I sighed and I looked over at Liam and Hayden. We moved around the lockers around to the doors and Malia ran in the hallways.

I saw Hayden looking at her self in the mirror. I looked over at Liam and he nodded signalling for both of us to walk over.

"Don't worry you'll learn how to control it." Liam looked over to her. "I'm not like you. I wasn't bitten by a wolf I was... somebody science experiment." She sighed.

"If it make you feel any better, I can feel when someone dying and I get terrible nightmares." I gave her a small smile.

"Look your gonna be Okay. I promise." Liam assured and I knew he cared about him. Everyone knew he did.

"What am I?" She asked and Liam smiled. "Your Hayden."

"By the way if you get me out this I'll forget all about the sixth grade." She told him and we all started to laugh.

I walked away to my sister who stood thier with her arms folded. "So you and Brett?" She asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"What about me and Brett?" I resorted and she gave me the look. "You got back together." She pointed out and I didn't want to say anything.

I wanted to tell her later, not when were trying to save Hayden. "No we didn't." I lied.

"Then can I see the locket around your neck that have a A♡B engraved into it?" She pinned her eyes on my neck lace and I sighed.

I saw Liam shuffling through the bag of chains. "What were you gonna do with these?" Liam asked as the chains lay in his hands.

"Brought them just in case." Scott told him. "In case of what?" Liam asked.

"In case we have a chance to catch one of them." Lydia turned her head to him.

"If we can't make the school a fortress Then maybe we can make it a trap." Scott added.

"They're coming for her. That means she's the bait." Liam's eyes travelled to Hayden.

Liam out the chains back down and Lydia walked towards him. "Liam we bought her here to protect her."

"And now she's bait." He pointed out. "Am I?" Hayden asked and I heard fear through her voice.

"No, no one's bait." Scott denied. " but we can't be body guards to everyone every night."

"Then why aren't we talking to Stiles' dad? Why aren't we doing something better then hiding her in a school?" Liam asked.

""Because we don't know anything about then or what they want, Okay? They're winning and we don't even know what the game is."

"What if they cone here, and those things don't even work?  What if you have an asthma attack. What are we gonna do?" Liam yelled.

"I don't know." Scott mumbled. "The plan sucks!"

"You got a better one, kids are dying and she's next! Somebody has to do something! Some ones got to be the bait!" Scott yelled and I stepped back.

I was shutting my self at this point. "Scott, promise you'll do everything you can to save her, Scott? Promise." Liam mumbled.

"I'll do everything I can. I promise." He agreed and I saw Hayden shuffling through her bag.

"Guys... I think I might need a little help right now. I forgot my pills. I have a bottle in my locker. I can get them, but..." Hayden explained.

"I'll get then what's your combination?" Scott asked. Hayden told him her co bination and I moved the lockers out of the way.

"Hurry well keep watch." Lydia whispered and she peered her head out the door.

We waited for a moment. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "Stay here." She whispered back.

"Ariel Hayden. Did you hear that?" Liam asked and I nodded. "They're here arent they?" Hayden asked and I grabbed my gun.

"Stay back." I demanded and the dread doctors came in. I shot Muppets but they didn't even tend to hit them.

I stood back and I stared at the frequency box. "We are on a frequency you can't imagine." The doctor said and he stabbed his cane down to the ground.

At the next minute my eyes shut down.

*************

I woke up on the ground and I couldn't move. I was stiff and I was in so much pain. I saw Liam in the same position.

I looked up at Hayden on a metal desk an the dread doctors stood around her. "Don't hurt her!" I yelled trying to move but it was hopeless.

I was going to die. This is my death.