Not again

I went was in my car to clear my head of Mason and bassicly trying to not think of the one guy I've thought about the whole summer.

I turned on my GPS and I saw it leading me to out of town. I looked condused.

I looked out of my window and I looked back at my GPS with was completely turned of.

I kept driving as I had this feeling in my chest. I walked out of my car to see three people wounded. One was breathing and I held out my phone shaking.

I heard another car approaching me and I saw Malia Kira and Lydia run up to me.

"Call 911." I told them and Malia held out her phone. "How did you know?" Lydia asked.

"I felt it. I switched on my GPS and it wasn't switched on. I kept going and I ended up here." I explained.

"Lydia thought we were going to the school, she told us to keep going." Kira nodded and I heard sirens approaching us.

"So your a Banshee." Lydia adjusted. "Yeah, I am. According to grandma. I can actually contact her. Her and loved dead ones." I told her and she furrowed her eyes.

"You talked to grandma, when?" She asked. "When me and Brett broke up." I told her and she nodded. We heard sirens approach us.

I saw Sheriff rushing out of his car. We were giving statements to Parrish and we all huddled together in a circle.

I heard Parrish's radio go static. "Scott is that you?" Parrish asked.

"Yeah I found Donovan, he's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name." Scott said over the radio as Parrish handed it to Sheriff.

"What name?" Sheriff asked. "Tracy." Scott said. "Tracy who?" Sheriff asked.

"Stewart, Tracy Stewart." Lydia sighed

***********
Me and Lydia arrived home to see mum with a glass of wine. "I'm guessing the date didn't go so well since there's been a murder case." I sat down next to her.

"Yeah." She sighed and nodded. "Mom, how do you get over a boy you really like but he is an complete idiot?" I asked and she looked down at me.

"Oh Ariel, is this about that Brett kid?" She asked and I nodded as I lay my head on her lap and she strocked my hair covering me with a blanket.

"Sometimes, you can't move on. You think you can but you lie to yourself. Ariel, every guy wants you, your beautiful." She comforted.

"I don't feel beautiful." I whispered to my self as I let my eyes slowly rest.

*************
I woke up on the couch and I picked up my phone to see the time. "4am seriously." I groaned and got out of bed.

I headed to the shower and let my thoughts take over me. I wrapped my towel over me and I didn't care what I was wearing. I found a dead body and two serverley injured bodies.

I have no time to get dressed. I wore a green crop hoodie with shorts. I saw Lydia walking in to my room rubbing her eyes.

"You're ready early, and for once Ariel Martin isn't wearing a skirt." She smiled as she lay in my bed.

"I'm surprised we still have to go school." I sighed and she sat up. "Well school is the only thing that's dosent involve the supernatural." She smiled.

"Get ready, I'm driving." I told her and she nodded. She walked out of the room but she peeked her head. "Are you not going to talk about it?" She asked and I knew who she was talking about.

"Are you not going to talk about it." I smiled and she knew who I was talking about. "He's totally in love with you." I grinned.

"He has a girlfriend." She pointed out and she walked away.