Savour

I heard my phone ringing and I turned over to see Kiras name popping up.

"It's like eleven pm Kira." I was half asleep staring down at my phone.

"Its Satomis pack I can't fight the assassins alone. I know you've been training lately. I need your help!" I could hear her panting over the phone in the rain.

I ended the call and I stood up and rushed to my closet pulled out an oversized sweater and wore it over my bra. I wore my leggings and slid into trainers.

I took out my bow Allison gave me with the arrows and got the gun I kept from Parrish and did a backflip jumping out of my window.

I ran in the rain Kira told me to meet her at the school. I ran up to Kira holding up my bow.

"Where are they?" I asked and she took my arm and guided me out to the lacrosse field.

I saw Brett and a younger female standing behind his arms. I saw him being lassered down and I ran onto the field.

One arrow came for him and Kira stuck her sword out. "Run!" I yelled and he nodded running of with the female.

Arrows were being aimed at us and I held my bow and arrow up shooting straight.

It calmed down and I raced back in the school and saw Brett sitting on the stairs with the female.

I rushed up to him and he stood up and hecupped my face in his hands. He pressed his lips on to mine and I smiled.

"That was amaizing." He smiled pulling away and I pulled him back in stepping on my tip toes.
"Told you I could defend myself."

I pulled away and turned around to Kira. "Call Scott. Don't mention me." I sighed and she nodded picking up her phone.

She hung up the phone explaining everything that just happened. "We need to take them to the animal clinic." She looked up from her phone and I nodded.

"Who else was with You?" I asked turning my head to him. "My pack." He sighed and I tilted my head looking at the younger girl sitting on the steps.

"Satomi, she knows Deaton. Can you tell her to find us at the animal clinic?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let's go." I told Kira and she nodded as we walked of and Brett followed us.

We were now walking in the rain and I stood back to catch up with the young female. "And you are?" I asked.

"Lori, Brett's sister." She smiled and I furrowed my eyebrows turning my head to Brettt who was in front of us.

"You could've introduced me. I did just save your life." I said but he didn't turn around. "Again."

"Your not my girlfriend." He said and I rolled my eyes Lori looked surprisingly shocked to his words.

"I know who you are. He dosent have to introduce me to Ariel Martin." She smiled and I gave a small chuckle.

We arrived at Deatons and we went in from the back to already see Satomi there with her whole pack with was small because of the deadpool.

"Satomi this is-." Brett said pointing at me.

"Ariel Martin. I know who she is, she's on the deadpool she's worth 10 million, arent you Ariel? Your the third most wanted on the deadpool." She tilted her head and I widened my eyes.

"How do you know that? That's not even my first question. How do you even... never mind your like a thousand years old." I sighed and she gave a small smile.

Brett pulled me to the side. "You're on the deadpool!" He whisper-yelled and I faced my head down.

"And..." I folded my arms. "You're the 3rd most wanted dead!" He whispered and I furrowed my eyes.