Like you to

"You know you can go home." I turned around to Brett standing in my room and he walked up to me.

"I don't want to, I'm not leaving you." He cupped my face in his hands. "You probably have a worried pack waiting for you." I stated.

"My pack can wait." He smiled. "Brett, I'll be okay." I comforted.

"You don't heal like me, I can't protect you if I'm not near you." He sighed and I placed a soft kiss on his lips. "I can protect my self."

"Get some rest okay." He told me and I nodded. "You to, you look terrible."

He chuckled looking up and I laid my self in my bed getting comfortable. "Goodnight Ariel Martin." He smiled and went out the window.

I rested my eyes and I wondered of in a light slumber.

***************

I opened up my eyes and I got up taking my locket of as I headed to the shower.

I wrapped the towel around me and as soon as I got out I wore a cute two piece black dress and I sat down to pit some lipstick on.

I looked down to reach for my locket but it wasn't there. Oh god, I didn't loose it. It was probably here, it just slipped somewhere.

I shuffled through my drawer trying to find it. "Looking for this?" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around trying to hide my smile.

"Give that back." I reached out for it and he got it out of my reach shaking his head.

"Kiss me first." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and I quickly snatched the locket of off him and I pulled away.

"It sucks I enjoyed that." He groaned and I chuckled. Lydia walked in my room and Brett widened his eyes.

"I'm sorry was I interrupting something?" She asked and I smiled turning my head to her. "No you wernt."

"I was going to check if you were okay, it turns out Parrish was taking the bodies, Stiles is dragging me to go back to the woods to find the Nemeton." She explained.

"What about school, your suppose to be telling me not to skip school." I raised an eyebrow at her and she sighed.

"First of all, you are literally studying for senior year, and don't worry I think I'll manage. You guys need a ride?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I think we'll be fine." I smiled. "I love you." She had a small smile on her face.

"Love you to Lyds." She left the room and I walked over to Brett. "You coming, were gonna be late." I sighed.

************

I dropped of Brett at Devenford and he got out the car and I got put with him. "You gonna be Okay?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, except from the fact that the whole pack is falling apart. Something changed, and I have this feeling..." I sighed.

"Like someone's going to die?" He suggested and I nodded. "Well let's take your mind of that." He grinned and he leaned in to place a passionate kiss on my lips and I kissed back.

I heard boys whistling in the background and I rolled my eyes. I sat back in and Brett looked through my window. "Drive safe." He smiled and I hit the pedal driving of.

I got to school and everyone looked so dull. Like everyone knew what was happening. I was grabbed by someone and I turned around to see Theo Raken.

"Can I tell you something? It's not about me, it's about Stiles." He mumbled and I folded my arms.

"I don't trust you. You may have saved me but I don't like you or trust you."

"Ariel hear me out, I'm going to tell you what really happened to Stiles shoulder." He had this small smirk on his fave and I furrowed my eyes.

He took a bloody wrench out of his hands. "It was the night you were partying out with Liam and Mason, I saw Donovan grab Stiles but Stiles had a wrench in his hand and he smacked it against Donovans skull, he just kept on hitting him, just before I could grab Stiles Donavans whole skull was deformed. But I saw the look on his face, he had a smirk on his face." Theo explained and I didn't believe one bit of what he just said.

"Your lying, I'm going to ask him my self." I ran of and I heard ambulance noises.

I saw Stiles rushing out and I stopped him. "Ariel what?" He asked and I pulled his arm dragging him away.

"Did you kill him?" I asked looking to the ground. "Kill who? Ariel, kill who?" He asked.

"Donovan, did you... did you kill-" before I could finish of. "Ariel, how do you know about that?"

"It doesn't matter, Stiles how could you not tell me?" I stood their in disbelief and he stuttered every time he spoke.

"I couldn't, I was scared Okay! I was scared of what you would think of me. I didn't mean to do it. He was going kill my dad. Ariel look at me."

I looked up to see him with watery eyes. "I don't think any different of you. Your still Stiles Stilinski to me. What are you going to tell Scott?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't know?" He sighed and I pulled him in a hug. "Stiles you are literally my brother. You'll figure it out, you all ways figure it out." I told him and he nodded pulling away.

"Don't tell you sister." He walked of and my phone buzzed and I looked up to see Brett texting me.

'Wanna ditch school?'

'Seriously right now' I texted back.

'Yeah you me and the look out point.'

'Meet me there'

****************
It started pouring down rain and I saw by the lookout point shivering waiting for Brett.

I heard the twigs snap and I pulled my gun out. "It's just me." Brett assured and I put my gun away.

"We need to talk." He walked closer and he looked serious. "About what?" I asked.

"Every time you sleep, your always mumbling and then I see you in tears in your sleep. Wanna tell me what that is?"

I sat on the rock and he joined me as he wrapped his jacket around me. "Every time I close my eyes, I see you covered in wolfsbane. Your in the middle of road and your head in my laps. And you take your last breath." I turned my head to him and he sighed.

"Ariel, why don't you tell me this?" He asked. "Because I'm a banshee, Banshees predict death and I saw You..." I paused for a moment and he cupped my face in his hands.

"I'm not leaving you any time soon." He smirked and pressed his lips against mine.

"I like you so much Brett Talbot." I felt my cheeks go red and he smiled. "I like you to."

I lay on his chest and he played around with my fingers. I could stay like this forever.