Breaking out

I had Brett right beside as we were both lying in bed. He had is arm wrapped around me and I saw him sleeping there calmly.

I smiled watching him with his eyes closed. He groaned opening them. "What?"

"Your cute when you sleep." I smiled and laughed. "Get some sleep." He grinned. I turned over laying my head on my pillow.

I rested my eyes down and I immediately found my self outside on a clear night. I saw to people coming out of the sewer pipe and I saw a car coming for them.

Before I could say anything the car hit then both and I rushed down to them. "Brett!" I screamed and he was lifeless in my arms.

I saw his sister lying right beside him and I turned around to see my sister and Meredith staring down at me.

"It's just a dream." I whispered to my self and they both shook there heads. "How can you guys even hear me in suppose to be dreaming?"

"Banshees connect. It's how I connected to Lydia. Ariel you need to learn how to scream." Meredith stood next to Lydia.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You know how to fight." Lydia nodded and I furrowed my eyes.

"No I don't. I can't fight." I sighed and Merdith shook her head.

"Yes you do. You know better than you think. Learn how to focus your scream. It is more powerful than any of ours." Meredith nodded.

"How?" I asked. "You can see death before it will happen. You have a vision, not voices. Fight with your voice." Meredith told me and I sighed looking down.

"He's going to die isn't he?" I looked up at Lydia and she shrugged. "I don't know. But you do."

"Focus on your scream okay, you can fight with your scream." Merdith said and i nodded.

"How do i do that?" I asked. "Find a way, the thing that makes you angry and fight." Meredith told me.

I saw them slowly vanishing away and i slowly blinked my eyes open and i looked at brett still sleeping.

He flutfured his eyes open and he wiped tears of my face. "Why are you crying?" He asked stroking my cheeck.

"Im just thinking." I sighed and he leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips. "What was that for?"

"To get you to stop thinking." He grinned and i stood and i felt a small tug on my arm. "Stay in bed." He groaned pulling me back in.

"I cant, were planning to get Lydia out today." I stated and he furrowed his eyes. "How?"

"Whith this." I took the key card out and he looked impress. I smiled and pulled out something from the closet. Something confy.

"That looks perfect on you. Why dont you wear shorts?" He asked and i slowly walked up to him.

"Do you want me to?" I Asked snacking my arms around his neck. "Maybe." He smirked.

"I should start going." I sighed walking of. "You dont have a car. Your mom took the keys." Brett raised his eyebrow.

"But i have yours." I ran of sitting in his car and i laughed drving of.