See you then

There is a comment at the end. If you want you can read it

"I was saying if we were talking about some mythical creature so powerful that the only safe place to put it is in the wild hunt, then we have a serious problem." Mason said and I walked out from behind the lockers.

"Okay, I may have saved your asses last night from the Hell hound. But I missed something." I said and Mason yelled.

"You can't allways pop out like that." Mason said putting his hand on his heart.

"Look, can we figure out when I'm wearing drills, Brett's meeting me to help the freshmen make first line." Liam said and I nodded.

"Yeah, and he's not patient when it comes to the Cyclones." I told them holding my phone up.

"Brett? Incredibly hot Brett? With the eight pack abs?" Mason said suprised.

"Pretty sure his names just Brett." Liam said. "And pretty sure he's my boyfriend, and your taken. Also Corey cute." I shrugged.

"He has a eight-pack, do you know how hard it is for the human body to have an eight-pack. Wait why is he helping you? Also Ariel we should do I boyfriend swap for a day." Mason asked scoffing.

"Couldn't get anyone else to volenteer. Also Ariel's good at convincing." Liam said taking out his gear and I smiled sweetly.

"Well that's because, it's her boyfriend and no one says no to her. And there's no way none of them are gonna make first line. I mean no one does before junior year." Mason said doubting everyone.

"Scott did so did I." Liam argued. "And I'm captain of the soccer team." I shrugged.

"You did, with a little supernatural help, and you did because you are amaizing." Mason said and I smiled.

Liam shut his locker and Aaron popped out behind it scarring Mason.  "Thanks for the gear Liam, and the drills and the chance.  Even if there really is one." Aaron sighed

"Unless your practise, like today. I mean you could totally have a first shot at making first line." Mason said punching Aaron's chest gear and I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again. "No you all do, seriously you guys can do it, I've seen you guys out there your gonna kill it. Go Cyclones yay sport!" Mason cheered and Liam carried him out the locker room.

I grabbed my soccer ball and I ran out on the lacrosse field. I ran to Brett who was doing tricks with his lacrosse sticks.

"Hey." He smiled and I ran up to him. "You not gonna watch?" He asked.

"No, I have practise. Captain of the team." I winked and he smiled. "Ill enjoy the view. Good luck with Liam." I told him and he nodded.

I ran to my soccer field and our coach blew the whistle as I scored my goal. I saw Brett showing of and I rolled my eyes scoffing.

I saw Brett kicking the hell out of Liam's ass. He made his fair share of goals and so did I.

I tackled the ball scoring in the net and coach came up to me. "That's is why this young lady, is our team captain." He said and I sighed.

I saw Brett. run into the goal and I heard bones bieng broken. "Hey coach. I'm gonna just sit this round out." I told him and he patted my shoulders nodding.

Liam clenched his fists and I shook my head. "Oh god." I whispered and Brett ran across the lacrosse field and I squinted.

I ran out on the field and I looked down at Brett. "You okay?" I asked and he nodded. I saw Liam score in his own goal and the ball went straight flying through the net.

"There's the IED I remember, what does is stand for. Interminitte explosive disorder. what's it gonna take for you to explode liam?" Brett asked and I saw Liam's eyes glowing.

"Brett, that's enough don't you think?" I raised a brow. "Liam your eyes." I told him and he banged his chest into Brett's.

"Im trying to help you, your not in control. And if you don't fix it Somebody's gonna get hurt." Brett gritted his teeth and I sighed.

Liam walked of and I went after him. "Liam, your mantra." I reminded and he growled.

"It doesn't work, I need to find control." He said pushing me on the ground and Brett ran after me.

"Dude, what the hell!" Brett yelled helping me up. "No. Don't get involved. This is not his fault okay, Hayden moved away." I told him and he shook his head.

"I'm sorry Ariel." He said and I sighed. "Liam, just stay focused." I told him as he ran of and I looked back at Brett.

"He just pushed you on the ground." Brett said and I sighed. "Hey, Brett,  look at me. He's not in control, like you said. Okay?" I said and he sighed placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"This is why I love you." Brett said and I smiled. "Cause I'm amaizing?" I shrugged.

"Cause you keep me in control." He told me and I smiled. I grabbed his helmet placing it on his head.

"Now teach the losers in our school how to play." I told him and he ran out onto the field.

Grabbing the ball and he threw it in the net where Corey missed. "Im not actually invisible right now am I?" Corey asked.

I shook my head smiling and Brett took his helmet of. "You look hot in your soccer gear." Brett said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come here you dick." I said and he smiled kissing me. "Lake house at eight?" He asked and I nodded.

"See you then."

Okay, were almost near the end. I know some of you don't want him to die. BLAME JEFF DAVIS

I love you all. I don't have to remind you to vote because it's your choice.