Readings

"Moms book club usually has more wine." Lydia looked up at me and I agreed.

We all huddled around the living room table as we looked at out copies of the books.

"Well they also don't have book that cause violent hallucinations." Stiles pointed out.

"That's why Malia and Ariel are here." Scott turned his head to me and Malia.

"So none of us go running into traffic." Kira sighed. "Or worse." Scott looked down at the copies.

"Like what happened to Judy." Malia said. "In chapter 14." I told them.

Lydia picked up the book and I took mine out of my pocket. Maybe I should let my mom read it. Maybe she'll remember a girl leaping off the drilling and attacking everyone." Lydia looked down at the book.

"If it works." Stiles added. "It has to." Lydia mumbled.

"What does that mean?" Scott asked. "I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book it's almost like...." Lydia explained.

"A memory trying to surface." Theo finished of. Theo Raken hot ass highly suspicious wearwolf.

"Yeah." Lydia looked up at them. "Isn't that what Valak wanted when he wrote it?" Kira asked.

"If they did something to me I want to know what it is." Lydia sat down and I joined her. I already read it I was just here for moral support.

"Anyone feeling anything yet?" Scott asked. "Tired." Kira answered.

"Hungry." Lydia said and I looked over to her. "Me to." I nodded.

"I think he meant the book." Theo sighed and I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a protein bar. "Hey." Stiles smiled.

"Hey." I sat down and Malia headed of to see everyone dozing of. "What really happened to your shoulder?" I asked and he glued his eyes down.

"The jeep cra-" I interrupted him. "Stiles what really happened?"
He looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"Something happened, I can't say because I'm scared Ariel. What if Scott thinks differently of me. You sister would think differently of me." He sighed and I saw his fists clenched up.

"Stiles, my sister is never going to think differently of you. Scott's your brother. And my sister will all ways think that your the spazy kid who will do anything for her and her sister because you will never stop loving her and you never have stopped loving her ever since the third grade." I explained to him and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Thanks Ariel, seriously." He smiled and I grabbed his hand that was clenched up and I let it go. "After what you've been through, it's the least I can do."

He looked over at Theo. "You don't trust him either do You?" He asked and I nodded.

"He's seems..." I paused for a moment. "Supisious." We both said in unison. "You might want to go take your sister home." I looked over at my sister who was snoozing.

"Yeah you right." I stood up leaving and I took my keys of the table. "Hey Lyds I think we should go." I gave here a light touch and she fluttered her eyes open.

"Okay." She stood up stretching her arms and we headed of in the car. My phone buzzed and I looked up to see Brett texting me.

My sister snatched the phone if me and read the text. "Brett's asking you wanna go to a party?" Lydia read out and I laid my head back.

"Tell him I can't." I told her and she smirked as she texted on my phone. "Lyds it doesn't take that long what are you doing." I reached out for my phone but she didn't let me take it.