Screams

"Okay what's wrong?" Brett asked spooning me.

Sue me for actually enjoying a lacrosse players company. I didn't even know I could go this long in a guys arms without feeling uncomfortable.

But he's kinda, nice to be with.

"Nothing wrong." I scoffed denying it immediately.
"Ariel you haven't told me anything offensive in the past hour. Something is wrong." He admitted and I didn't even realise I was that bad or he payed that much attention.

"I'm just thinking. About my grandmother. She left the code for Lydia. She knew Lydia was going to become a banshee but that means she was a banshee to." I figured and Brett turned me over.

"Stop thinking. Your giving me a headache." He sighed. "Does that mean you can become a banshee without having been bitten. You just need a trigger." I told him and he groaned.

"Can you shut up for one second? I take it back. I shouldn't have asked. I thought pillow talk was supposed to be normal." Brett groaned and I let out a small chuckle.

"Okay." I whispered. I placed a soft kiss on his lips and turned over. He turned me back over. "Why did you turn over?" He asked and I grinned.

"Can you shut up for one second?" I smiled turning around. He wrapped his arms and legs around me and he kissed my collarbone then tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Does Lydia know I'm here?" He whispered asking and I shook my head. But then nodded realising she knows everything.

"She probably heard me screaming be quiet about ten times-"
"I'm not the noisy one." He argued defending himself rolling his eyes as he pecked my forehead. "Let's argue in the morning." He whispered cutting the conversation of and I agreed.

"Night Brett." I grinned. "Night Ariel."

*************

"Ariel wake up." I heard Lydia whispering and I opened eyes to her in the room and my eyes immediately set to my alarm clock.

"Lydia. It's 4 am I still have an hour." I whispered groaning.

"I know, by the way cute boy." She commented and I couldn't help but smile. "I know we have good choices." I joked.

"Sorry to wake you up but I thought I'd tell you I'm going to Stiles in the morning we're going to break the third list. Parrish knows about us. All of us." She whispered back.

"I could help?" I told her and she shook her head. "No your not, Ariel go school."

"I have an hour left." I smiled and she sighed. "Go back to sleep then." She said patting me and I nodded.

I rested my eyes and I heard Brett groan. "What?" I asked annoyed and he kept on groaning. "Oh my god What!" I said louder.

"Ariel!" I heard him say but he was chocking. "Brett!" I shouted and I saw him Lying there with his back blood all around his face and body. I gave out a loud scorching scream. And I didn't stop.

I couldn't stop screaming I opened my eyes to see Brett trying to straddle me down. "You okay. Your okay." He comforted and I nodded.

I wrapped my arms around him and he rocked us back and forth. "Don't tell anyone about this, please?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Don't worry." He sighed and I nodded. "But your not going school." He said and i shook my head.

"Yeah, I am. And you can't tell me what to do. Your not my boyfriend." I shrugged and he sighed.

"Go home Brett." I said and he rolled his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." He smiled and I groaned.

"Fine, I'll go. But call me, seriously." He smiled and I opened the window.
"Bye." I said closing the window.