I know

I finished senior year a long time. So my attendance didn't matter. I was doing sophomore year in college in senior year.

Perks of being a Martin. Right now, I'm at the hospital, probably experiencing the most painful contractions. But hey, I chose to keep my dead boyfriends child. Never thought I'd say that.

Mom's at school and Lydia is sat on the chair sleeping whilst Brett, he's never left my side. He never left me, every step of the way.

And he sat right next to me on the hospital bed. "Your gonna be okay. You know that right?"

"I can handle Liam and Mason and Corey. I think I'll be just fine." I commented and he chuckled.

"I love you."

I loved my twins to death, Brett and Lori Lorraine Martin, but God were twins hard to handle. I don't even know how the hell I got twins. But they're here and I couldn't be more happier.

"I don't think you need me anymore."

"Of course I need you." I told him and he shook his head as I furrowed my eyes looking towards him, what the hell is he talking about.

"Your a perfect mother, and your a perfect stunning woman. You handled all of this without me."

I knew exactly what he was going to do, what he was going to say. And I didn't wanna hear it. "Listen to me Talbot, your not gonna leave me. Your gonna stay right by my side remember."

I said and a tear strolled down my cheek . "Hey, who said I'm leaving, you don't need me Ariel. Your incredible without me. But I'm never gonna leave you."

Brett told me and I shook my head as Brett looked over at the twins in their cribs. "No, listen to me dickface. I need you."

I said and he shook his head placing his hand on mine. "No you don't, but I'm never leaving you."

"This can't be the last time I'm gonna see you." I denied and Brett nodded, theirs no way I'm letting go of him. I'm not letting it happen.

"It's okay to let go." He whispered and I shook my head as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and I silently cried.

"I love you." I said as my voice cracked and he nodded smiling. "I know."

He placed his cold lips ontop of mine as he smiled slowly fading away. "I'll be watching over you"

"I will allways love you Ariel Martin."
"I'm never gonna stop loving you Brett Talbot."

Well, here we are, the kids are four, Mason and Corey are obviously the fairytale couple living together, and I'm moving into the lake house with my bestfriend.

"Dunbar, get your ass in here and help me!" I yelled with the boxes in my hands and Liam grabbed them from me as I looked at my two kids running in.

"Language, kids!" Liam yelled back

"Brett, Lori, don't smash anything!" I yelled and they ran around as I smiled and Liam wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"You ready to move in together?" He asked and I slowly sighed placing my head on his shoulder.

"Nope, you?" I turned my head to him as he shook his head. "Nope."

We both smiled at eachother and we looked at the new home around us. "You know, if he were here, he would've yelled at me asking why I was moving in with his girlfriend."

Liam chuckled and I nodded grinning. "You don't think I know?"

I saw Brett and Lori both running around as I walked towards them couching down to their level.

"God your a spitting image of your father." I looked at Brett and he probably had no idea what I meant. Pour four year olds.

"Lori, this is for you." I unclasped my necklace placing it around her neck smiling.

I clicked open the locker revealing the picture and I clicked it back. "Keep it safe kiddo."

"Thanks mommy." She said and I smiled in response. "Now, let's get you guys in bed."

I said and they both ran along, as they ran I saw a glimpse of Brett standing there smiling. I blinked my eyes and no one was their. Weird

"Hey, it's getting late, you wanna tuck the kids in?" Liam suggested and I nodded but before heading of I turned my head back to Liam.

"Thanks Liam." I told him and he nodded as I pulled him in a hug. "I'd do anything for you."

He mumbled into my shoulder and I pulled away before walking to the kids room and they were both resting in their beds.

"Mommy, he was in my dream." She pointed towards Brett in the locker and I furrowed my eyes.

"He was in mine to." Brett said and I slightly smiled placing my hands on theirs.

"Because he was watching over you. And your mischievous buts. Now, let's get some sleep shall we?"

I said and they both furrowed their eyes at me. "Who is he mom?" Brett asked as I slowly sighed.

"He's a boy I loved, a boy I love. He's your- he loves you."

I kissed both of their foreheads before turning their lights of walking out the room. "Night guys."

"Night mom."

"You've done amaizing."

"You never left."

"I'll never leave, I promise."

"I'll never stop loving you, I promise."

"I know."

Yep, that's it. You guys can make up the rest but I just want you guys to know, it was such an amaizing expiereince to write this book, and it's my highest viewed. You guys really are amaizing. If you managed to stay this long, thankyou. It means more that you could possibly think. But if you guys want I've made other stories like Stiles Scott and more and I'm coming up with a Liam one soon

BUT THANKYOU GUYS IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT