Lost

I ran in the libaray and I saw Lydia standing there. "Lydia you felt it to!" I shouted and she turned around. "He's gonna die." She mumbled and voices began disrupting in my head.

"You know whats coming." I heard the is voice and I turned around. "Someone's going to die here?" Lydia gasped.

"Your right, but I can't let you tell anyone." Theo stood there with a smirk on his face.

"Why?" I asked. "Because I want you, I want you two, I want all of you guys." He stood there with me emotion.

"What are you talking about?" Lydia asked. "Don't worry I'll give you some time to think about it." He grinned and I looked over at Lydia.

Before I could think anything else my head hit the ground and I heard ringing everywhere. I slowly rested my eyes.

I woke up to my head aching and I saw Lydia on the ground laying next to me unconsious. "Lyds wake up." I whispered shaking her and she woke up wincing to the pain.

I saw Theo walking in and I used all my strength standing up. I looked my hand with Lydia when he walked in. "I've never done this before, I know it's dangerous but it's a risk we have to take." Theo came in yelling.

"No no don't!" We both screamed and he grabbed Lydia shoving his claws into her skin.

I couldn't do anything, if I even touch him she would die.

"Leave my sister alone!" I screamed and he was retracing his memories. He let go and Lydia fell to her knees. "Lydia, come on Lydia I know yu can hear me." I cried and I saw him with a needle in his hand.

I saw him with a needle and Kanima venom in the other. He stroked me with venom and he dragged me and Lydia out.

He dragged us all the way to the Nemeton and I saw dead bodies lying everywhere.

"Whatch this Ariel, Lydia!" I saw Theo resurrecting dead bodies. "What's happening, who are you?" They asked.

"I'm your alpha. And all of you... all of you belong to me." Theo walked of and they all followed.

"Help! Please! Someone please help!" I screamed but no one came. I tried moving.

I waited there trying to move. I was powerless. I heard someone screaming Lydia name. "Parrish? We're over here!" I yelled and I saw him running.

He helped me up and I slowly had the ability to move. "She s practixly hypothermic. What happened?" He asked concerned.

"I'm explain everything later, we need to go, we need to get Scott. And the Sheriff." I sighed.

"Why the Sheriff?" He asked and he grabbed Lydia. "I don't know. I don't know anything, my sister could probably be dying I don't know anything." I paced back and forth and I cocked my head and I saw a badge on the Nemeton.

**************
We ran in the hospital Parrish carrying her body. "Help! Get someone to help me. Quick!" He walked in the hospital shouting.

"I've got an 18 year old female potentially hypothermic." Parrish played her down on the wheeler.

"Ariel call your mom." Parrish told me and I nodded. They wheeled her in a room and I put my mom on the phone. "Mom get to the hospital it's Lydia." I needed the call and within a few minutes mom came rushing in.

We both sat in the room Lydia was in and I locked our hands together. "We're going to get you the best care, the best everything." Mom stroked her face and I saw Stiles come in the room.

My mom immediately got up. "No, you don't. Get out."

"Mom let him in." I told her but she ignored me. "Just wait okay, I think I know who did this okay. You just need to look at the back of her neck." Stiles mumbled.