Sophomores!

I was getting ready for my first day of school. After everything that had recently happened. My only happy place was school.

I stripped my clothes of and wore a really cute plat skirt dress with ankle boot heels. I sat by my dresser and I straightened my hair and I heard Lydia coming in my room.

"Where did you get that dress?" She asked walking in playing with my hair.

"I bought it." I smiled and brushed my hair out for me. "Have you talked to B-" She said and I turned around to her.

"Don't say his name, and I don't want to talk about him, at all. I just want to enjoy my first day at school." I sighed and she nodded.

"But we have to talk about it." She shrugged. "Like we still have to talk about the fact Stiles is still in love with you." I raised my eyebrow at her and she changed her expression.

"Okay change topic, let's get to school." She smiled holding her hand out and i grabbed it is as I picked up my bag walking out.

****************
I walked down the hallways and I saw all the boys whistling at me and I raised my eyebrow as my heels clicked against the floor.

I saw Mason staring with his eyes wide open. I walked up t9 him smirking. "If I wasn't gay I'd date you." His eyes widened and I chuckled.

"Where's Liam?" I asked and he shrugged and I saw Liam walking up to us.

"Cute dress." Liam pointed and I smiled at him. "Good to see you to." I cocked my head.

"I have something to show you." Mason pulled out a book from his bag nd the bell rang. "Let me see your timetable." I demanded Liam and he gave it to me.

"Great we have all our lessons together. Your all in top classes." I grinned and he nodded.

We walked down to history as Mason showed us his book. "This is the one o was telling you both about, I got it from a dealer in Germany. Cost me 200 hundred bucks but totally worth it." Mason flickered through the pages.

"He's still reading about this stuff?" Liam turned his head to me. "We were attacked by an armor-plated giant wearing a bear skull. It left an impression." Mason also turned his head to me pointing out.

"Look have you ever seen anything like this?" Mason pointed to the Berserker and I rolled my eyes.

"Uh no never." Liam lied. "And there's whole section about the Nag-Nagh." He tried spelling out.

"Nagual." I walked in ignoring Mason and I sat in front of a really pretty brunette.

"Take your seats everyone." Mr Yukimura said. I heard Liam stuttering and I looked behind to see the pretty brunette smiling.

She blew bubbles with her gum. "Liam, you not gonna just stand there are You?" Mr Yukimura asked.

"Maybe." Liam looked around for an empty seat. "For the whole semester?"
Mr Yukimura asked again.

"Maybe." Liam nodded and I turned around to him. "Sit down Dunbar!" I whispered and he shook his head.

"Liam have a seat." Mr Yukimura said and Mason looked over at me. "Switch seats?" He suggested.

"I think I'll pass." I grinned looking at the pretty brunette sticking him down. I smirked turning my head around as i heard Liam sigh. I looked around as I saw pink gum stuck on his ass.

I saw Mason trying to hide his laugh. "And you are?" I asked.

"Hayden." She smiled. "Give me your phone." I demanded and she nodded.

I took her phone and added my number. "You are officially my best friend except from those two idiots." I looked over to Mason and he widened his eyes.

"Nice going with the gum trick. Next time take his clothes whilst he's showering." I winked and she laughed.

"I can hear you." Liam groaned and I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Hey maybe we should talk abou-"Liam grinned.

"If you mention his name I will tear you up piece by piece and it will hurt, you will die slowly." I looked him deeply in his eyes and he sunk in his seat.

"What was that about." I heard Hayden ask. "Brett was this guy who she dated but he cheated on her with multiple girls, she hasn't said a word about him to anyone, well until now." Mason explained.

"I'm gonna kill you Mason." I looked at him and he lifted his hands suspending him self.

"There seems to be discussion going on down there, does anyone want to answer our question on the board hear, Liam?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I saw Liam stood at the board stuck.

"Japanese against the Americans by surprise attack." I whispered and he gave a small nod as he wrote a sentence from what I whispered.

"Thanks." He whispered returning back to his seat. I looked back at him giving him a slight nod smiling.

The ball had rang and I stood up at Liam pink gum stuck on his ass. "Let's get that fixed." I smiled and Liam put his arm around my shoulder as Mason walked with us.

We walked to the locker room and I stood outside waiting for Liam to get changed.

"You done!" I shouted and Liam walked out with baggy sport shorts. "Cute shorts." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Look, I'm not saying I believe all of it a hundred percent, but people around us seem to know things. Like Lydia your sister, she knows things." We walked down the hallway to mine and Liam' s locker. "Dude, it's the first day at school. Shouldn't you be thinking about other things like... Like the soccer team?" Liam suggested

"What do you think I'm going to do? Follow them out to the field and watch them practice while I pretend to study?" Mason questioned and I smiled.

"It's warm out. They'll probably gonna be shirtless." I grinned "I'll see you in Physics." He walked of. "Nice shorts." The locker shut next to is and I saw Hayden.

"Yeah, thanks. You know, I was wondering if you were still pissed off about the sixth grade, but I guess you cleared that up." Liam sighed.

"I'm not pissed off, Liam. I'm vengeful." She walked of and I turned around smiling as he faced his head to the locker.

I smiled at him and patted his shoulders. "What happened between you two?" I asked and he sighed.

"The sixth grade." He sighed and I laughed. "It not funny." He groaned. "And if you think it's funny let's talk about Brett." He smiled and I ran after him.

"I'm gonna kill you Dunbar!" I ran after him and he ran as fast as he could.

He tripped over and I strangled him to the ground. "I'm sorry." He checked and I let go.

"How fast are You?" He panted and I smiled. "You have no idea how much I hate you. Let's talk about Hayden." I fixedd my hair and he shook his head.

"Awww your heart flutters for her." I smiled and he chuckled. "Shut up you ass." He whined and I chuckled.

I stood up giving him a hand. He put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to Mason.

*************

Screw me for studying on the first day but Lydia promised me it was the only way to get ahead. To start right from the first day.

My phone buzzing on the side I reached up to see the contact name lifting it to my ear.
"What do you want?" I asked.

"I told Mason. But I didn't tell him all of it. We're outside the house. You mind letting us in." He said and I looked out of my window to see Mason and Liam standing there.

I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Come in." I smiled as we headed to my room.

I explained everything to him about the Banshees and the wearwolves the kitsunes. "So what are You?" Mason asked.

"I'm a Banshee. Except no one knows until now." I sighed and he nodded.

"So my whole life just changed in one explanation." Mason sighed and me and Liam gave a small smile.