The beast

I locked my room door and I giggled walking in my bedroom and I jumped wrapping my legs around Brett's torso.

I snaked my hands around his neck and I had an open smile as he pressed his lips against mine.

He placed me on my bed and he sat down with me as he kissed me passionately. "You know you have a lacrosse game tomorow." I told him and he nodded pulling me back in our kiss.

"Yeah, and were gonna win." He evily smirked and I tugged on his shirt as he pulled it over his neck.

"We'll see about that." I smirked and I decided to stop before we got to carried away.

"You know my sister wants you to give her a makeover." He raised his brow.

"Tell her she doesn't need any guys in her life to please her self. She's beautiful." I told him and he grinned.

"So you don't need me?" He asked I bit my lip. "Do you need me?" I responded with a question.

"I don't know what I would do without you." He grinned and we got under the covers and he pulled them over us.

He pulled my closer to him and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "I really like you." He whispered and I pressed my lips together resting my eyes.

♡♡♡♡♡

I fluttered my eyes open to my buzzing alarm and I groaned switching it of. "Morning." I heard Brett and I turned my head to him placing a kiss on his lips.

"Hey." I smiled.

"I better get going, since I have a game to practice for." He said getting up and I groaned as he stood up.

"I'll see you at school." I told him and he got to the window and he placed a rough kiss on my lips jumping down.

I waved from my window and I unlocked my room door to see Lydia standing there with her arms folded.

"He seriously stayed over." She said and I sighed as she walked in. "I'm glad your back."

"Have you told him you love him?" She asked and I choked on her words.

"What?" I asked. "Well, you All ways seem so happy around him, he lightened your days, you in love." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just help me get dressed for school." I said and she nodded.

She picked put a cute black top with some shorts and some addidas shoes.

I wore my clothes and I turned around to see hwobi looked. "I still got it." Lyds said and I chuckled.

"I'm driving." I held up her car keys and I ran out the house jumping in the drivers seat. I'm getting so good at this.

♡♡♡♡♡

I got out the car and I guess Lydia headed out to go see Scott. I saw Brett talking with a news interviewer and I bit my lip trying not to burst out laughing about his uniform.

"Well tonight's game is a charity event we hear devenford prep and Beacon Hills have a long standing rivalry." The news reporter had moved the Mic to Brett's mouth.

"Devenford All ways play to win, especially when it's for charity." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And especially when 100% of the proceeds go to the winning team isn't that right?" She asked.

"Wich is why well be 100% be kicking beacon hills ass." He answered and I chuckled shaking my head. "Not a chance." I mumbled enough for Brett to hear.

"Rumors have it that you are indeed dating one of Beacon Hills studenst. Will that in any way affect your game?" The news reporter asked.

"Yeah, I'm in a very happy relationship with the most beautiful girl I have met. But it will not affect my game, actually she's standing here watching me right now." He turned his head to me and I felt my cheeks burn up.