Hold on, You promised.

Before you all read it, just make sure yoy are listening to the song hold on or before you go.

I rushed into the lake house feeling nauseous and I ran to the bathroom throwing up. I can't keep this secret for long.

I heard my phone ringing and I quickly washed my face answering the call.

"Lori, what's up?" I asked and I heard her sniffling. "Lori talk to me." I said and she still couldn't talk.

"It's Brett. He hasn't come home and I'm scared. Is he with you?"

"No, actually he was suppose to be with me. Hey were gonna find him okay?" I said and I heard her still crying.

"Where are you?" I asked rushing out the house getting my car. "With Scott. I went to him for help."

"You went to Scott. Before you came to me. The banshee?" I asked getting fustrated.

"Ariel she's worried and you are to. But we're gonna need your help." I heard Scott and i sighed.

I saw my radio wiring and I furrowed my eyes turning the radio on. I heard Brett's cries and I closed my eyes as I saw him pushing an arrow through him using a tree to help him.

"The woods. I'll meet you there." I told them and I saw my bow and arrow at the back seats of my car.

I speeded through beacon Hills driving in the woods and I parked my car. Liam met up with me and Malia came with Lori and Scott.

Lori ran up to me hugging me tight. "Were gonna find him."

I ran around the woods and I saw an arrow in the tree tapping Liam's shoulder. "Here he set a trap." Liam said and I picked up his phone looking at the home screen and I saw a picture of me and him.

"He's fighting back." Scott grinned and I nodded. "And now we know he's alive."

"You okay?" Scott asked and I shook my head. "No, I'm not. My boyfriend is being hunted..."

Lori pulled the arrow out and there was blood on it. "We need to  find him. He's still hurt, he needs to know we're here." Lori said pacing about to growl.

"You want the hunter to know we're here to?" Malia asked and I shook my head. And

"He's new, we can take him." Liam said and I huffed. God there could be tears strolling down my face, I don't know how I'm gonna hold on.

"What if Brett howls back? He'll lead the hunter right to him." Malia said and I pressed my lips together.

"No we can find him first. There's no human that can track sounds faster than we can. And we've got the advantage we know what we're doing." Scott said and I couldn't even look anyone in the eye.

"If anything happens to him, I'm gonna kill the person who killed him. I'll kill them with my own hands." I told hen balling my fists.

"How come I can't catch his scent?" Malia asked. "He's masking it."

"Can someone tell him not to?" Malia asked and I took the wrote out of Lori's hands.

I looked at the footprints and I ran of. "He's gone this way!" I yelled and I got to the end of the bath and I saw stones stacked up.

"The trails gone." Malia said and I looked at blood on the stone. Malia and Liam started bickering and I tapped Loris shoulder.

"I know where he's going." Lori said and she ran as we all followed her down to the sewers.