I.E.D

I woke up to Lydia in my room. "Hey." I yawned and she gave a weak smile sitting on my bed.

"You ready to go school?" She asked and I nodded. "Except from the fact that your name is on a deadpool list and how your worth 20 million." I said and she gave a small chuckle.

"As much as you want to help. Get to school. And wear something hot. Devenfords coming." She smiled and I laughed.

"I'm not going to school without a weapon. When someone's out there to kill my sister. Im not backing down." I got up and so did she.

"Lets just hope we can crack the second list." She sighed. "We will. If Allison's name was on it. Doesn't that give you an advantage?" I asked and she nodded.

"Get dressed." She shrugged and got out of my room. I picked up a black skirt and a cream cute top and a black leather jacket.

************
I was at the school gym lifting up some weights when I saw Liam lifting huge weights. Stupid wearwolf strength.

I walked over to Mason. "Getting ready for the big game?" I asked.

"I have no idea." Mason shook his head. "You workout?" He asled and I raised my eyebrow.

"Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I can't fight." I raised my eyebrow. "Got it." He nodded.

"Yo Dunbar. You do know who your playing?" I asked and he got up. "I guess I missed the announcement." He shrugged.

"Liam it's your old school. Devenford Prep." Mason told him and he got up and raced of to the locker rooms. "Does he have anger problems?" I asked and Mason turned his head to me.

"More like I.E.D." Mason sighed and I widened my eyes. "Oh god." I mumbled.

The ball had rung and I looked up. "Lets get to class." I smiled and walked away to get back changed.

************

Math had just needed and I saw Liam storming out of class and I looked over at Mason as we both raced over at him.

"This ain't going to end well is it?" I asked and Mason shook his head. "Not in the slightest." He sighed and we ran outside to all the Devenford Prep students coming out the bus.

"Brett!" Liam shouted as he clenched his hands he walked up to him. Mason stood there and I folded my arms.

"If your not doing anything I am." I turned my head to Mason and walked over to Liam.

"I just wanted to say." He paused and I hope this was good threatening talk to him. I looked up to see the same guy from last night. Oh god. "Have a good game." Liam said and I put my hand on my head. Liam brought his hand out to shake his but he started laughing. I folded my arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"That's cute Liam. Is that what they told you to say in anger management? Apologise and everything's fine? You demolished coached car." Brett deepened his voice and I saw Liam looking down.

"I paid for it." Liam told him. "Yeah your gonna pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's going to be all your fault." Brett said and I saw Liam getting angry.

"Hey Brett. Death threatening quotes I'm not buying it. How about next time you talk to any of my friends like that. I will take your arm twist it around until-" I was then interrupted by Stiles rushing up to me and Scott grabbed Liam.

"Hey, hey ,hey what going on prep students welcome to our little public high school how you doing? Stiles that's a firm handshake." Stiles held his hand out but Brett didn't even move his hand.