Drained

"Lydia!" I yelled and I saw the whole hospital partly empty except from Sheriff who sat there. "Where the hell is my sister?" I asked and Sheriff put his hands on my shoulder.

"She kinda got her throat cut." Sheriff said and he put his hands on my shoulders.

I saw Stiles running in and he looked over at me. "I didn't ask what happened, I want to see her." I told him and Melissa's walked out.

"She's okay, her throat is bandaged up." She told me and Melissa's furrowed her eyes.

"How did you find out?" Melissa's asked. "I felt it?" I told her and Stiles held up his phone

"After she felt it I read it." Stiles nodded and Melissa walked us to her room and I saw her sleeping. Stiles placed his hand on top of hers and she opened her eyes.

"Hey, you alright?" Stiles asked. "Did you find something? A solution." She asked back but her voice croaked.

"Yeah, you. It was you Lydia." Stiles told her and she furrowed her eyes. "I hate when your hurt." I told her and she smiled turning her head to me.

"No one tell mom about this." I told them and they both smiled. "What do you mean by I'm the solution?" Lydia asked.

"Well, you need to say Masons name in order for him to be well Mason again." I told her and she furrowed her eyes at me.

"Why can't you do it, you just as strong?" She questioned. "Well, first I don't know how to use my screams yet and second if I do it when I don't have practice I'll end up killing everyone." I told them and she nodded.

I saw Stiles opening the door and letting Liam and Scott in as they helped up Lydia and Melissa came in.

"Lydia this is just gonna have to be between us, since I can get fired from it." Melissa walked over to her with a needle and jar in her hand.

"Its a cortisone shot. It's gonna bring the inflimmation down." Scott explained and she nodded.

I stood by her side opposite Stiles. She took out her hand and Melissa shook her head. "Not there." She opened up her bandage and she grunted.

"Oh yeah I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles said already heading out. "Your not going anywhere hold her hand." Melissa said and he didn't move.

"Stilinski! Get your ass back here and quit crying, your helping my sister here, aka the love of your life..." I told him and he seemed a bit alarmed walking back to her holding her hand.

"Okay fine, I'm not leaving but I'm still might faint." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay here we go." Melissa said. "If it hurts make sure you break his hand." I whispered and she had a small smile on her face as Stiles gave me a cold glare.

The needle was no where near his neck and Liam fainted. "Ill get him." I told them and I picked Liam up placing him down on a chair.

"Okay Lydia this is gonna hurt like a bitch." Melissa said placing the needle in and Lydia gasped.

Liam woke back up and he saw Lydia with a needle in her neck. "Hey eyes on me buddy." I said turning his head away.

"I think im gonna..." Stiles tilted back and I went over to him. "No your not gonna faint, this is my sister, look at her. Also you faint then you have a damaged brain, but when Liam faints he already has a damaged brain so it's less injury." I whispered and he nodded as he stood up.

"Why do guys have to be such babies." I groaned and Scott chuckled. I had clothes in my bag for her that I gave to her.

"Guys..." I signalled and they all looked like lost dogs.