Locket

"Ariel can you move?" Liam groaned and I saw the tube sticking in my skin. "I can't, it hurts. I don't heal like you." I cried out.

"Stop your hurting her." Liam growled glowing his eyes and his canines popped out. The Doctor walked towards us.

"Stop!" I cried out and the doctor stomped on Liam's head making him go unconsious. They threw Hayden to us and I used all my strength barley crawling to her.

I saw Liam slowly flutter his eyes and he crawled to me and Hayden. "Hayden? Are you Okay?" He asked.

"It hurts." She panted and I looked over to see black blood me at her stomach.

"Give me your hand, there's something Scott does. He can take away the pain. I've never done it before." Liam stammered.

He had a tight grasp on her hand trying to take the pain away but it wouldn't move.

"I'm sorry."

"What are they doing to us?" Hayden asked and I sighed. "I don't know." I mumbled and I was in more pain as I saw the black substance through the plastic tube going in my skin.

"Oh god it hurts." I winced to the pain.

Liam was able to sit up and he pulled out the plastic tube in his arm. He looked over at me.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded he took at the tube that was embedded in my skin.

The doctors came over to is and I saw them digging a huge needle in my neck and I slowly closed my eyes.

***************

I fluttered my eyes open and I could move but I had to move with all my strength. "Are we all still alive?" I asked and they both chuckled.

"You Okay?" Liam asked. "You two can heal, I can't." I sighed. "Where the hell are we?" I asked.

"I don't know." Hayden answered and I heard someone giggling in the background. "We forgot to mention, this is Zach." Liam pointed out.

"What are You?" I asked and he showed me his back with had two wings growing out of them. "Oh god." I squinted my eyes.

I looked at the gate and I saw what it said. 'Electrical Fence.'

"How long have I been out?" I asked turning my head to Liam. "Longer than us." Liam stated.

"You okay to move?" Hayden asked and I used all my strength to sit against the wall.

"Yeah." I nodded and looked Zach. "How long have you been here?" I asked and he sighed looking down.

"I don't know. Too long." He looked up. I looked down at the locket that Brett gave me and I fiddled with it as a tear slipped out.

"What's that?" Liam asked and I stared down at the locket. "It's a locket." I told him.

I clicked it open to see the picture of me and Brett sleeping. "Brett gave it to you, didn't he?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I sighed and I lay my head agisnt the wall. I heard footsteps approaching us. "They're coming." Zach changed his expressions.

Mercury had tracked down his nose and he wiped it of. "No, no, no, no." They dragged him away as he screamed.

"No Stop!" I yelled and so did Liam. "Help me!" He pleaded and I heard Screams until it fell silent.

I had a soon rush of feeling for death. "He's dead, they killed him." I told them.

"How do you know?" Hayden asked. "I'm a banshee."

"Are we going to get out of here?" I asked and they didn't answer me. I hugged my knees tightly and my head faced the ground.

Liam had Hayden, they had each other but right now I'm alone. Without anyone I won't survive.

I heard footsteps approach us and I didn't bother to look up. Liam? Hayden? Ariel?" I heard The is voice and I immediately rose my head up.

He raised out for the electric fence. "Wait Theo don-" Liam was interrupted by Theo being electrocuted and thrown to the ground.

"Theo? Theo? Theo? Are you alright." Liam tried catching his attention and I saw Theo rising his head grunting.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He assured. "You think you can get help?" Liam asked.

"I am the help." He answerd and he wrapped his claws around the gate and electricity crackled everywhere.

He pulled the gates apart and at this point he raved over to me trying to help me up.

He hurried me to the car and he got my in the front seat as Liam and Hayden got in the back.

"Thankyou." I turned my head to him and he gave me a small smile. He started up the car and we drove along and I saw Liam and Hayden kissing.

We walked in Scott's home and I saw my sister sitting there bitting her nails. She looked up at me and I smiled and she ran up to me and she wrapped her arms around me.

I let tears slip out and I could tell she did to. She slowly sat me down and I saw Scott enter with Mason and Malia. Lydia warpped a blanket around me and I gave them a small smile.

I saw Liam and Hayden cuddled up on the couch and I let out a chuckle. I only wanted to see one person right now. Brett.

Just then the door opened and there stood my boyfriend, he stood their and he laid his eyes on me.

I ran up to him and he wrapped us in a hug. "Don't let go." He looked down  at me and I chuckled looking up at him.

"I don't want to."