Bossy

"Brett!" I yelled and I got to the lookout point but he wasn't there and I couldn't help but still look around.

"Brett?" I called out and I saw him walking out of the forest. "I know you mad at me right now but I need you." I told him and he came up to me hugging me.

"I'm sorry I yelled, but your very stubborn." He said and I let out a small laugh burying my face in his chest.

"Mason's the beast." I told him and he pulled away looking down at me. "Damn, I did not see that one coming." He said and I huffed.

"Look at me." He said cupping my face with his hands. "Scott will figure it out, he allways does." He assured and I nodded.

"Thankyou." I slightly smiled, how does he somehow make me smile in the most shittiest situations.

"For what?" He asked and I looked up in his eyes. "For being here."

"Im allways gonna be here, for you." He told me and I lay my head on his chest until my phone buzzed.

"Let me guess that's Lydia." Brett groaned and I looked down at my phone to see Liam texting me.

"Actually Liam, I gotta go." I told him and he nodded as I walked to my car. "Ariel!" He yelled and I looked back at him.

"Never mind, just go." He spat out his words quickly like he was nervous or something.

I nodded sitting in my car driving ahead.

We were standing all around the table trying to plot our plans. "My dad got an APB out." Stiles told us.

"For a 5:8 16 year old?" I asked raising a brow. "I recommended a nine foot tall rampaging wear wolf." Stiles corrected.

"It still might not be him." Liam hoped and we all paused and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"But Hayden's at the school looking." Liam sighed. "I can keep checking the woods." Malia added.

"I have Brett near the look out point." I told them and they nodded. "My mom can check all the hospitals in the county." Scott walked in all healed as we turned our heads to him.

"Care to join us?" I said folding my arms and he had his motorcycle helmet in his hand.

"We can find him."

"What happens then" Liam asked. "We figure out a way to save him." Scott answered and I nodded.

"Okay where else could we look?" Lydia asked and it was abvious Corey was in the room and Scott knew to.

"Ask Corey, he's the one eavesdropping on us." I pointed and Scott pulled him out of his invisible state.

"Wait wait it's not my fault they took him and I couldn't do anything." He stammered and everyone looked at me surprised.

"It was obvious, he's here to save his boyfriend. Of course he would eavs drop I'm just surprised my non supernatural ass could figure it out before you guys did." I shrugged and they all just gave up on me.

That is what I call pure blood of a Martin. "Wait who took him?" Scott asked Corey.

"The dread doctors." He stated and I slapped my hand across my forehead. "Im gonna go with Parrish, help him figure out his hell hound stuff." Lydia said and I nodded.

"I need to stay here and I'll call Braden over to see if my mother decides to come for a visit." Malia planned.

"Liam you come with me, Corey you stick with Hayden." Scott told him. "Ill go to the station." Stiles said.