I Promise

I looked around to see people starring and I saw Liam fully transformed. "Im sorry Brett. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you." I cried on his chest.

I looked up in the empty space and he stood there smirking, that's not real.

I saw Scott running out and he looked over at Liam and down at me. I shook my head I bit my lip trying not to unleash every last sob.

I heard police sirens and ambulances. What's the point, he's dead. One parked up and they blocked the whole thing of and sheriff looked down at me.

He gave me a slight nod allowing me to stay and I saw Satomi rushing in and I can't imagine the pain she's going through. It's like having your limbs bieng ripped of you

She covered her mouth getting on her knees. She placed her hand on my shoulder and I looked at her. "Its okay, because they found peace. But whoever did this to them. Is gonna get another thing coming." She said and I nodded.

"Satomi?" I asked and she looked to me. "Can you burry them at lookout point." I asked and she nodded.

"I think he would've liked that." Satomi said and I nodded looking at our hands still laced.

I saw Lydia standing there and she gave me a slight nod. I ran into her arms and I cried out onto her shoulders.

"I can't. I can't. I can't." I cried burying my face in her shoulder. "You don't have to talk, okay? You don't have to say anything." She said rubbing my back trying to calm me.

She helped me to her car and I laid my head on her window. The wallpaper on his phone was when I was on his shoulders at his lacrosse game.

Lydia sat on the drivers side sighing. "Before we go home. Can you just take me to Satomis?" My voice croaked and she nodded.

She drove me there and I slowly walked into the huge mansion. Walking up the stairs I hesitated to open the door, I walked in his room memories flashing  back in my head.

I saw the frame of me and him on his beside table. I opened the draw and I looked at the paper will.

This is my will.
I want to give all my belongings to Ariel Lorraine Martin. My girlfriend, my saviour. The one who kept me in controll. My anchor. Even though I barley have any clothes because she kept them all, every single thing that ever belonged to me. Belongs to her. The love of my life. I love you Ariel.

I chuckled reading the letter and I held it close to my chest. I looked down at the draw and I saw a small wrapped up box with a note. I unwrapped the paper opening it to see the most beautiful wring.

I want to give you a promise wring. Because I love you. And I promise that I am never gonna stop Loving you.

I ran back outside and I got in the car. Lydia looked at what was in my hand and she continued to drive.

She drove me home and she parked the car as we both sat their silently. "Im pregnant."

She took my hands in hers and she had tears strolling down her cheek. "Your gonna be okay. Because you are so strong." She said and I wiped her tear of her cheek.

"I thought you were gonna be mad." I sighed and she shook her head hugging me.

I got out the car and I slowly walked in and saw my mom standing there with a sorrow smile. I walked past her and I walked up the stair case in my room.

I sat on my bed and I put the wring in my draw. I cried silently on my bed bringing my knees closer to me.

I saw my phone beeping picking it up. One voice mail from Brett Talbot. Seriously.

"Hey Ariel. If anything happens to me, I want you to know that I love you. And I'm gonna love the baby."

I had tears strolling down my face at that point and I put the phone down.

"You don't have to cry when I'm here." I heard Brett's voice and I furrowed my eyes looking in front of me to see him standing there.

"Your not real." I said wiping my eyes and I saw him walking over me placing his hand on my shoulder.

I felt it. "No, you died in my arms. This can't be real." I said shaking my head.

"I met your grandma. She taught me how to connect to you. Well, you can only see me if you think about me. So I guess your thinking about me."

This can't be happening. There's no way this is true. If I'm glad about anything, I'm glad I'm a banshee. That's the only way I can connect with him.

"You promised me, grow old. Have kids. I was suppose to die first not you" I was so pissed at this point I stood up pushing him.

"Im so sorry, okay? But at least I can see you. And I'm gonna be okay."

I ran up to him hugging him tightly.  I could feel him. "Your still dead." I sighed and he nodded.

"Hey, it is what it is. Look at me. Grab the wring. Wear it. It was suppose to be a-"

"Promise wring. Yeah, I read the note you were suppose to say to me. I guess it to late for that." I said grabbing the wring and I wore it.

"Its not too late, I memorised it. I want to give you a promise wring. Because I love you. And I promise that I am never gonna stop Loving you."

I cried and I felt him wipe my tear away. "Im never gonna get over you. Even though this is real, your note hear. You can't touch anything else, you can't sneak in my room, we can't have our nights at the lake house, we can't hang out at the look out point. You can't tease Liam, Mason can't talk about your hot eight pack. I can't even tell Lori that I'm sorry I couldn't save her.  I cant brag to my sister about how hot my boyfriend is and how her boyfriend is extremley lame. I have nothing left." I told him crying out and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know. Trust me okay, I know. I lost you too." He said kissing my forehead.

I got back in bed and he sat there. "Let me guess ghosts can't sleep?"

"I saw you, crying. When you screamed my name. This is how I got to talk to you. I gotta get back. I love you."

Before I could say anything I blinked and he was gone. I heard a knock on my door and mom walked in.

"Lydia told me. So did sheriff. I'm sorry honey." She said sitting on the bed and she hugged me.

Hi, yeah there's gonna be a few more chapters. But I need to know your thoughts and comments.

xoxo