01

"Listen I'm not saying she's hot, but she is

"Listen I'm not saying she's hot, but she is." Hangyul stuffed his mouth with food while raising his eyebrows at Seungyeon. "You should probably not be talking about my step-sister right now." He glared.

The younger pouted and turned towards Junho and started a conversation with him.

Seungyeon rolled his eyes hearing the others laugh at them. He looked towards his side, seungwoo, who was being unbearably touchy towards Dongpyo.

They were known as 'the dad and son' but most people liked to think of them as a couple.

He rolled his eyes and pulled the older off of the small boy.

Seungwoo turned around and gulped at their close proximity. He gave a little questioning look trying not to look phased.

"You know what people think in this school." The older frowned at the statement and turned his body fully towards Seungyeon. He put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him.

"I. Don't. Care." He said those three words and turned back around. The younger hunched his shoulders and laid on the table with his hands folded.

After some time passed by, he heard the bell and the chattering of students fade away. He ignored everyone and just laid there.

He felt a hand on the back of his head and looked to the side. He saw a concerned looking Seungwoo patting his head.

"Hey, how are you?" The question was weird for such close friends but it made him smile a little bit.

The older was playing with his hair with his head laying on the table.

"I'm okay." He knew that look on Seungwoo's face too well. He rolled his eyes and huffed out. "What is it?"

Seungwoo stopped patting his head but still left his hand in Seungyeon's hair.

He hesitated a bit before deciding to just ask.

"Why are you always so worked up about what people this of me and dongpyo?"

Seungyeon widened his eyes, caught off guard by the suddenly question. He quickly collected himself and looked away.

"I'm not."

"Yeon, I'm not new to this." He gave him a small warning.

"It's not just you two. I'm just- I just don't want you guys to feel- what's the word um.." the younger stuttered over his words trying to find the right thing to say.

"Different. You mean different."

Seungyeon looked at him with a confused look and shook his head.

"No, I mean wronged."

That earned him a hit to the head. They both laughed and looked at each other.

"We're all in this together- wow you can't say those words without thinking of HSM." The eldest chuckled and ruffled Seungyeon's hair.

"We have each other. We'll be okay." He smiled softly as reassurance for the younger who smiled back making his cheeks tint with a rosy color.

"Lets go, love birds! We still have two more lectures."

The two looked towards the door seeing Yoohan with the rest of the distracted group.

"We aren't dating!" They both yelled while running towards the younger, who screamed and hid behind the rest of their friends who were now laughing and playing along.