08

Seungyeon dropped his bag off at Seungwoo's and left after reminding the older he had promised to buy him his favorite treats.

He came back with everything he remembered Seungwoo liked, he put a mental note to order from his favorite restaurant as well.

"I'm back and I have everything." He came in two full bags on each of his hands. Seungwoo hurriedly took them off of him.

"I better get payment for this." He jokingly said walking with Seungwoo towards the kitchen. The older gave him a playful glare.

He dumped the bags out on the counter and started looking through the things.

"Thanks. I'll pay you back." He smiled at him. "Do you have any movie you wanna watch?"

Seungyeon shook his head. They both went to the small living room and threw everything on the floor.

"I need to change. I'll be right back."  He announced making his way to the older's bedroom.

While he was changing, Seungwoo tried to look for a movie they could watch. Keyword: tried.

"I've literally watched every-." He cut himself off at the sight of Seungyeon wearing a white see-through V-neck and grey sweatpants.

He gazed at the male. Looking at the tattoos showing through the shirt. And the out-

"Seungwoo!" He shook his head getting out the trance. He laughed nervously and looked away pretending to look for something.

"So.. what's up?" Seungyeon asked while jumping on the couch behind Seungwoo.

"Uh.. nothing. I just don't know what we could watch." He answered while leaning his back on the couch with Seungyeon's legs on each of his sides.

"We've basically watched everything."  He sighed out.

"Here. Give me the remote." Seungyeon leaned down with chin resting on the older's shoulder.

He reached out and grabbed the remote and remained in his position. Seungwoo stiffened a bit at first but relaxed after a few minutes.

Seungyeon kept scrolling and making quiet comments about some of the movies, Seungwoo adding some of his own once in a while.

"What about this one?" The younger asked while putting with his other hand. Seungwoo shook his hand while grabbing Seungyeon's hand.

"We've watch that before." He said while playing with his friend's fingers. "There's this movie called Night Flight. I heard it was really good."

"Is it on Netflix?" He asked while turning his head towards the older.

"No, but i think it's on YouTube." Seungwoo said while putting his fingers between Seungyeon's and just letting his hang off his shoulder.

"Alright I'll search it up."

🦋

"You didn't say it would be sad! What the hell are these tears." Seungyeon had tissues thrown all around him.

He wiped his damp cheeks and looked at Seungwoo who was in the same state.

He laughed at their situation earning a laugh from Seungwoo resulting a laughing fit.

"But that was really sad." Seungwoo said wiping tears from his face both from crying and laughing. "Did you see how he yelled at him to stop? Oh no I'm crying again."

"Stop, I'm gonna cry again." Seungyeon said while opening a bag of chips. "We should sleep."

He received a nod and they both started to clean up the mess they made.

After they were done they headed into the bathroom and brushed their teeth, joking around a bit.

They finally both laid on Seungwoo's bed, one on each side. They had their back to each other.

After some time passed, Seungyeon turned around and just stared at his friend's back.

"I hope you're asleep." He said, "I'm sorry. For everything. I was just blind, I guess." He laughed bitterly.

"How could I not have known you were hurting?" He asked no one with a wavering voice, "if I had just paid a little more attention, maybe I would've known."

He felt a tear drop out of his eyes, he sniffled quietly. "I don't even deserve to cry." He whispered.

"I love you. So much. And I really don't know where I would be if you weren't here. But maybe you would be better off without me." His voice faded at the end.

"Maybe I should just take the next flight to Brazil or something." He laughed.

"I might, actually." He became serious. "But I would probably be lost without you."

"I really hope I never lose you. Or our friendship." He softly said. "I'm basically talking to no one. I should sleep."

He turned around and closed his eyes forgetting about the male who had a smile and tears streaming down his face that was sleeping right by his side.