02

Seungwoo was going around the school gathering his friends so they could walk to their dorm rooms together.

He was waiting outside of Seungyeon's class along with Eunsang and Junho who were bickering around.

He looked into the little side window on the door. He slowly felt his lips turn downwards and his heart gaining pace.

Seungyeon was siting next to a girl and was awfully close to her face with a little smirk. The female was giggling slightly with pink cheeks.

The older watched his flirt of a friend hand his phone to the girl, who willingly grabbed it and put her number in giving a little smile to Seungyeon.

He looked away and leaned against the wall with his head down. He felt Eunsang glance at him but tried to ignore it.

"Hey, ar-."

"Yes, I'm fine." He was asked that question too many times and it just had a meaningless answer to it. He looked up at the startled red head and immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry.... I'm doing okay. You don't have to worry."

The red head smiled making the older automatically smile back at him.

"Hey guys! Hey woo!" The older felt a hand in his hair and looked at the very energetic boy. He remembered what he saw and unconsciously frowned which made the younger frown and give him a concerned look.

Seungwoo quickly changed his expression, hoping Seungyeon didn't see it or would just get the hint.

But he didn't and was just frowning at the older. Seungwoo sighed and put a hand on his shoulder, squeezing it.

He whispered softly to the younger a small 'I'm okay' and gave him a smile, which seemed to work because he put on top of the older's and smiled back with a slight nod.

Seungyeon put a hand around the Eunsang and Seungwoo with Junho walking beside them.

"So I met this really cute girl today. I think she's new or I just didn't notice her but I gave her my number." He exclaimed excitedly making the eldest of the four look down.

Seungwoo cleared his throat and gave him a smile, trying to make it seem as real as possible.

"Oh, what's her name?"

"It's SeoYoon! Isn't it cute?" He smiled wildly while looking left and right at his friends.

Seungwoo gave him a nod and a 'mmm' for a sound of agreement.

"Guys, the others just said that they were going to X1°. Do you wanna come with us?" Eunsang asked with cute puppy eyes.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go!"

Seungyeon grabbed the two and started running. Eunsang hurriedly got a hold of Junho's hand and ran with them with laughter erupting from their lips.

🦋

"What?! No! You can't just choose a card! It's supposed to be anonymous. This is cheating." Dongpyo threw his cards down and pouted.

Minhee laughed while throwing his head back. "I have only one card left!" He exclaimed after calming down.

Seungwoo, who was sitting beside Dongpyo, leaned his head on his shoulder while wrapping his arms around him.

"It's okay. It's just a game."

"We should play something else!" Seungyeon said, causing them to pull a part and and look at him.

He quickly collected the cards from the everyone and start taking out certain cards.

"Ok, so how about we play truth or dare but with cards?" Everyone gave him a questioning look. "Since were eleven, I'll take out nine numbers, one king, and one joker."

He laid out the cards with everyone paying close attention to him.

"We shuffle them and everyone picks a card. The person that get the joker gets to ask the person with the king."

Seungyeon looked around to see if his friends understood. They luckily did, and he started to shuffle the cards.

He handed each person one card including himself. Once he confirmed that everyone had a card he asked them to flip it over without switching.

"Who has the king?" They all looked to Hangyul, who asked the question.

Minhee raised his arm and waved it around. "Me!"

Everyone then turned towards Minhee with open mouths and shocked eyes. He leaned back a little hugging himself.

"What?"