17

Seungwoo kept walking while struggling to take his earphones out of his pocket.

Seungyeon finally caught up to him. He put a hand in from the older to stop him from walking away while putting the other on his knee to catch his breath.

"Wait," he parted out standing up, Seungwoo rolled his eyes and grabbed his water bottle from his bag hanging it to the latter.

"Thanks." Seungyeon drank all of the water from the bottle and finally caught his breath, "where are you going?" He asked with a hurt expression.

The older had walked away from him and out his earbuds in pretending not to listen to him.

"Stop, Seungwoo I know you," Seungyeon stood in front of him preventing him from leaving. He grabbed the earbuds out of his ear, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I have to get to class, I'm going to be late." The older tried to dismiss the latter grabbing his earbuds out of his hands and attempting to walk away.

"No. Come with me." Seungyeon firmly argued grabbing his wrist and pulling him to a little field that was secluded from everyone.

Seungwoo tried to pull his hand back but just gave up and accepted being dragged.

"Sit," Seungyeon demanded, the older threw his stuff on the ground and obeyed, "actually lets lay down."

Seungwoo rolled his eyes but complied.

It was early in the morning but the sun was still not fully out yet. It was golden hours.

"So what did you want?" Seungwoo asked looking at the clouds in the sky.

"You remember when we used to do this?" Seungyeon asked dreamily with a soft smile on his lips.

Seungwoo frowned and looked at him from the side, "yes, but they aren't my fondest memories." He mumbled looking away.

"I know," The younger whispered looking at the older, "I still really the last conversation we had before-."

"Before I started to push you away." Seungwoo continued, "Every time you asked me to come with you I would always make up some excuse until you eventually stopped asking me."

"Yeah." Seungyeon chuckled, "I would always sulk for the whole day but then I would think 'maybe he's just sick' or 'maybe he's actually busy.'"

Seungyeon paused and turned to look at Seungwoo with an expression of regret.

"But you were actually just hurt."

"Yes, I was." Seungwoo replied honestly meeting the younger's eyes.

"So you remember what you said?" Seungwoo asked the latter who sat up and crossed his legs but still facing the older.

"We were talking about who I liked back then, which looking back Wow I was a whore," they both laughed at the statement, "but I guess everything is for a reason."

"I had asked you who you liked, but before you answered I said.." Seungyeon furrowed his eyebrows at the memory before continuing, "I hope it isn't me because I could never fall in love with you-."

"You're my best friend how could I?" Seungwoo continued with a monotone.

"And somehow I managed to still be friends with you," the older answered with a chuckle, "but most of all, I still had feelings for you."

"I really am the worst friend." Seungyeon said with a waver in his voice.

"No, Seungyeon you aren't." Seungwoo sat in the same position, "you're actually an amazing friend who helped me through so many things. Me having feelings for you is on me. It's my heart. It isn't yours to worry about."

Seungwoo reassured the younger that it wasn't his fault.

"You know you're the best?" Seungyeon softly said.

"Of course I am." Seungwoo sassily said flipping his nonexistent hair off of his shoulder.

"Anyways I really have to go-." Seungwoo puffed out feeling someone push him on the ground, "what?"

Seungyeon didn't answer him but just kept staring.

Seungwoo attempted to get up again, succeeding with a help of the younger you grabbed his neck to pull him up.

But they didn't have the same intentions.

Seungyeon slowly got closer to the older. He looked into his eyes trying to see any signs of discomfort or denial.

He didn't expect for the older to close the gap between them but he still responded after overcoming the shock.

Seungwoo had waited for this moment for the longest he could remember. When his lips touched Seungyeon's he could only describe it as fireworks.

The younger's lips were soft just like the older expected. It wasn't a full male out session, it was a sweet and bonding kiss.

It only lasted for a few seconds but it was the best swings of their lives.

"Wow." Seungwoo said after pulling apart, "yeah." Seungyeon said.

Neither of them wanted the moment to end. Seungyeon grabbed the older's chin and tried going in for another kiss.

Seungwoo chuckled and moved back. The latter pouted watching the older get up and grab his stuff.

"Take me out first," he looked back, "then maybe I can teach you something." He winked and walked anyway.

Seungyeon stared at the empty spot the older was standing on before letting out a breath of relief with a smile on his face.