09

I'm so sorry I couldn't update yesterday! I just had a lot of work to do for school. Also I'm sort of having writers block but I'm definitely gonna update more often since I see a lot of people are interested in the story.

Seungyeon woke up to the smell of something delicious.

He made his way to the kitchen, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He saw Seungwoo's covered back flipping something on the stove.

"Good morning." Seungyeon hummed getting closer to the older. "What are you making?"

"Just some pancakes. Also the boys are coming over in a few hours." Seungwoo announced.

He turned around revealing his exposed chest. He had on a button up, that wasn't buttoned up.

Seungyeon felt his face unexpectedly heat up. He cupped his face, furrowing his eyebrows he turned around, hoping Seungwoo didn't notice.

Fortunately, he didn't. "Come, sit." Seungwoo motioned to the chair across from him. Seungyeon nodded and complied.

"Why are they coming over?" He asked with food in his mouth. Seungwoo gave him a confused look making the younger widen his eyes. "Oh no! I didn't mean it like that. I just thought you wanted to have a quiet place to yourself."

He quickly gulped his water stopping himself from saying anything else.

"We don't see each other that much. So I invited them so we can have a day to ourselves." Seungwoo reasoned.

"Oh yeah. I get it." He hurriedly agreed.

They finished cleaning up after having breakfast. Then they showered consecutively and got dressed.

"I'll get it!" Seungyeon shouted after hearing the doorbell ring. "Hey guys!"

Wooseok, Hangyul and Yohan greeted him and walked inside.

"Where are the the others?" Seungyeon asked.

"Damn it!" Yohan groaned before grabbing the keys out of Wooseok's hand and going back outside.

"He was supposed to bring them." Wooseok explained. "Where's Seungwoo? Also why are you here so early? By the way, why were you at the café-."

Wooseok kept throwing questions at a very frustrated Seungyeon.

"Wooseok calm down." Hangyul chuckled, placing a hand on his knee. Wooseok leaned back into the couch and pretended to watch the TV with a red face.

"Seungwoo is getting dressed and I spent the night here, like I do almost every week." He ignored the last question.

"I thought you lived here." Hangyul confusedly said.

"He basically does." Seungwoo came out of the hallway with dripping wet hair covering his eyes.

"And you'd have thought that this habit of yours would stop from the amount of times I've confronted you about it." Seungyeon rolled his grabbing a towel and throwing it Seungwoo who pouted in return.

"It's so much work." He whined. Seungyeon groaned and grabbed the towel out of Seungwoo's hand. "Fine. I'll do it."

"Thank you." Seungwoo sat on the nearest chair with Seungyeon standing behind him.

The younger gently massaged the older's hair with the towel drying it.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and Hangyul opened the door to a very frustrated Yohan and a bunch of babies behind him.

"Welcome." Seungwoo said letting out a breathy laugh with Seungyeon still drying his hair.

"I certainly don't feel welcomed." Yohan sarcastically said throwing the car keys at Wooseok who was not paying attention so they ended up hitting his forehead.

"What the hell!" He groaned rubbing his forehead that now had a red spot on it.

"Are you okay?" Hangyul worriedly asked trying to get a closer look at the bump. The older nodded and moved back.

"let's play games!" Dohyun yelled pushing the others out of the way.