10

Double update for everyone. Also don't watch the video before you see a little mark to tell you to watch it! I hope you liked it!

"Alright!" Seungyeon clapped his hands together looking around the circle they've created. "What are we playing?"

"How about spi-." Yohan was cut off by Seungwoo, "what kid friendly game are we playing." He glared.

"Oh! How about Murderer in the dark?" Junho excitedly said. "You write one detective and one Murderer and the rest are citizens. The detective walks out of the room and we all hide in the dark. Then the detective comes in and tries to find the Murderer before he kills everyone."

They were all interested in the game, so they agreed on playing it. They pushed the couch and table towards the wall so they had space to move around it.

"I'll write the words down." Eunsang said, grabbing a pen and ripping pieces of paper and placing it in a bowl.

"Alight everyone, grab a paper. And if you're the detective go inside the bathroom." Seungwoo made his way to the bathroom after making the announcement earning a laugh from the others.

"Wait! The murderer can kill the detective. So be careful Seungwoo-hyung" Junho teased.

"I'll count to 10 then come out." Seungwoo closed the door to the bathroom and started counting out loud.

"...10! I'm coming!" He tiptoed out of the bathroom tripping over something or someone.

He kneeled down and saw an outline of Dongpyo's face. "Your dead? Already?"

"You don't have to rub it in." Dongpyo playfully rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"I'll take revenge for you!" He dramatically said hearing a yelp. "Someone else is dead. Oh no."

He tried jogging with his arms out in front of him but ended up bumping into someone. He held the figures shoulder and tried finding out who it was.

"Minhee?" He earned a nod but it was too late. The younger made a gagging nose before throwing himself into Seungwoo.

"Take revenge for me...." he breathed out. Seungwoo wiped a fake tear from under his eyes and placed him on the floor.

"Show yourself." He confidently said. "I already know who it is."

"You can say the name-," Junho cut himself off and yelped. Seungwoo couldn't see anything but he heard a thud on the floor.

He gasped and opened his mouth to yell the Murderer's name but instead a hand covered his mouth and a body was pressed up against him.

"Don't you dare." The Murderer whispered in Seungwoo's ear.

Seungwoo froze, but this was a game he had to act. He licked Seungyeon's hand causing the younger to remove it. "Ew, what the hell?"

"Your not slick..." Seungwoo said getting ready to say his name, "Seungyeo-," he was cut off by Seungyeon stabbing him with the fake knife they got for the game.

"I win!" The younger yelled turning on the lights. The others all groaned and got up, "you were literally this close to wining."

Yohan whined while Dongpyo complained about how he cheated.

"Let's play something else," Hyungjun said, "I saw this game where you have to use your thigh strength. Here I'll show you a video."

They all watched a video of people playing the game and decided to play it.

"Seungyeon your definitely not playing." Hyungjun said, "you'll be an MC with me." Seungyeon agreed and started setting up the game.

"Since Wooseok is so good at arm wrestling, lets see if he's good at thigh wrestling." Seungyeon challenged. "Come on up."

"We'll have him play with Yohan." Hyungjun said pointing at the older.

Wooseok lost without even trying. "I didn't have a chance,why would I need to try." Was his reasoning.

"Okay now Yohan with Hangyul."

Hangyul confidently sat in front of Yohan who felt a little intimidated. "Who thinks I'll win?" Yohan asked.

Dead silence.

"You can do it Yohan!" Seungyeon cheered.
"Thanks Seungyeon." He sarcastically said.

"I already expected this." Yohan got up and went back to his seat after losing.

"You can go back too Hangyul." Hyungjun said to a laughter filled Hangyul.

"Ok how about Minhee and...." Hyungjun looked at the group trying to pick someone. "Seungwoo!"

"What?!" Minhee yelled. They all laughed at the younger. "I'm supposed to win,, how?"

"You'll figure it out." Seungyeon said standing next to Seungwoo with Hyungjun in front of him.

"3, 2, 1 go!"

Minhee put in all his power trying to make Seungwoo lose.

Seungwoo looked up at Hyungjun then at Seungyeon.

He looked at Minhee who was having a hard
time.

(A/N:The video)
He looked at Seungyeon and let out an unexpected moan-like sound, making him turn red and the rest of the group to burst out in laughter and gasps.

"I thought you said kid friendly." Wooseok sarcastically said.

"Am I supposed to open my legs to make him lose?" Seungwoo ignored the latter and focused on winning. He earned a timid nod from Seungyeon so he complied and won instantly.

He went back to his seat beside Wooseok and they continued the game.

"Might wanna control those weird noises of yours 'cause our little buddy over there doesn't seem to be doing too well." Wooseok whispered while pointing with his head towards a zoned out Seungyeon that seemed to be turning red every time he glances at Seungwoo.

Seungwoo hit the younger and turned a deep pink color.