03

"You don't know about hangyul's questions, do you?" Yoonhan looked at him with a smirk on his face.

He shook his head and looked at the others. They were very clearly trying to mess with him but he was too nervous to see.

"Truth or dare?" Hangyul looked at him with a mischievous look.

"Truth."

They all gasped dramatically, while some tried to contain their laughter.

"Who was the last person you kissed?" Everyone burst out laughing except two people in the circle.

They calmed down and motioned for him to answer.

"We were just joking, his dares are actually really stupid." Yoohan explained to the still shocked younger. "So anyways, who is it?"

"It's hyungjun.." he whispered.

"What? We can't hear you." Hangyul said.

"It's hyungjun. But I swear it was an accident! I turned my head and he was just right there!"

Hyungjun's face turned a bright red along with Minhee's, who was still desperately trying to free himself from the teasing.

"Okay, okay. Lets shuffle them again." Seungyeon once again collected the cards and shuffled them.

He passed them out and began playing.

"I have the joker!" He yelled while looking around. It was very late in the café so no one was around.

"I have the king." Seungwoo said whole raising his hands. Seungyeon smile at him, as if he was thinking about dares he could make him do.

"Okay. Truth or dare."

Seungwoo thought for a bit before deciding to just suck it up. "Dare."

Everyone ooh'ed and got excited.

"Okay! I got it." Everyone looked at him waiting for his response. "We all close our eyes, and you get up and touch you're most attracted towards."

Seungwoo groaned and looked at him. The older was openly Bisexual, so this was weird do him. He didn't want to ruin his friendship, so he tried no to be attracted to them, which was pretty difficult.

"Okay but spread out. I'm not walking outside the circle."

They all obeyed him and made the circle bigger and easier for him to walk around in.

"So, What? Do I just touch the person? Won't it be confusing if some of you touch each other?" He questioned them while standing up.

"Oh! How about you touch the person's chin?" Wooseok said, with everyone agreeing.

He nodded and asked them to close their eyes.

"No peaking!"

Seungwoo already knew who he was going to, but he hesitated a bit.

He quietly tiptoed towards the male he was thinking about and kneeled down.

He examined his features. Looking at his soft skin and pink lips.

Seungwoo subconsciously put a hand on Seungyeon's chin.

What he didn't expect, was for the younger to open his eyes and stare right back at his.

He stroked his thumb softly across his chin.

"Seungwoo, this is taking too fucking long. And I know you didn't pick me." Wooseok said with a harsh tone, yet softly.

The older quickly got up clearing his throat, feeling his face heat up.

He glanced at the younger, seeing him with his head down.

Seungwoo quickly regretted what he just did with a bubbling feeling in his stomach. He sat back where he was originally and pulled himself together.

"I'm already done."

They all opened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Was it you?" Yoohan asked Dongpyo. "I don't know." He answered with a wink.

"Was it you seu-" Yoohan was cut off by Seungyeon's phone ringing.

The shocked boy fumbled with his pockets until he got his phone out.

Eunsang, who was beside him, glanced at his phone then at him. "Isn't SeoYoon the girl you were talking about earlier?"

Seungyeon looked at him and nodded.

They all began teasing him, except one person who was deep in thought.

Seungyeon got up and picked up his phone walking outside with a pair of eyes following him.