22

"Do you think I should ask him out?" Seungyeon was laying on Hangyul's coach with his legs on his lap.

"Can you shut the hell up for like two seconds?" Wooseok asked throwing a pillow at him, "you've been talking about this for a whole hour."

Seungyeon groaned and sat up hugging the pillow, "but I think I really like him." He mumbled.

"You've been friends for so long. How do you just figure that out?" Hangyul questioned.

"I don't wanna have sex with him, I kind of just want to cuddle and play with his hair all day," he looked up at the ceiling with a dreamy look on his face, "like with Wooseok, after I had sex with him it was kind of over, I guess." He shrugged.

"What?" Hangyul asked looking between the two. Wooseok just glared at Seungyeon.

"Oh shit," Seungyeon put a hand over his mouth and looked at Hangyul, "I'm so sorry, I swear it was in high school."

"Why are you apologizing?" Wooseok asked furrowing his eyebrows. Seungyeon looked taken back and looked at Hangyul who wore a hurt expression.

"Why don't I know about this?" Hangyul asked softly, "I thought..."

"What? I don't have to tell you about my past Hangyul." Wooseok said while standing up.

"I'm just gonna go." Seungyeon reluctantly got up and grabbed his jacket. He opened the door and glanced at the two before walking out and taking his phone out.

He opened it and went to his contacts scrolling to the W's and clicking on 'Woonie 🥺🌸'.

"Seungwoo, I think I just fucked a whole relationship over." He sighed into the phone when the older answered.

"You can come over."

"I'm already here." He hung up and waited by the door. When he heard the lock click he hurriedly walked in and threw himself on the couch.

"What happened?" Seungwoo asked moving the younger's legs and sitting down placing them on top of his lap.

"I was just talking with Wooseok and Hangyul and I accidentally said that we had slept together and apparently Hangyul didn't know and I left them with Wooseok sending death glares and Hangyul just looking really sad." Seungyeon breathed out and groaned.

"Calm down. Why was Wooseok mad?" Seungwoo massaged his legs and looked at him, "shouldn't Hangyul be mad?"

"I don't know. Wooseok said something along the lines of 'I don't have to tell you about my past' or something," Seungyeon sat up and leaned into Seungwoo putting his head on his shoulder, "what should I do?"

"Nothing. We just have to wait," the older leaned his head on top of the younger's, "how did you even say that by accident?"

"Hangyul just asked how I had a sudden change of heart and that somehow lead to that." He shrugged.

"A change in heart about what?" Seugwoo grew curios at the younger's minimal answers.

"Nothings. Just..things." His voice got softer while he got off the older and just stared at his lap.

"You can tell me anything Seungyeon."  Seungwoo leaned close to him and put a hand on his shoulder as a sign of comfort.

Seungyeon looked at him and felt his breath catch in his throat. They way his hair was falling on his face in a messy way. And his soft pink lips giving him a comforting smile. Every detail on Seungwoo's face made the younger question if he was real.

He swiftly put a hand on Seungwoo's cheek and pulled him into a kiss. Their lips moved perfectly in sync.

Seungwoo hummed into the kiss as the younger sucked on his bottom lip.

Seungyeon reluctantly broke apart their lips and looked at Seungwoo's flushed cheeks and swollen lips.

"Go out with me." Seungyeon said softly said holding the older's hand.

Seungwoo ignored him and pushed him down on the couch and climbed over him.

"I guess that's a yes." Seungyeon chuckled receiving a smile from the older before he reconnected their lips.