18

"Who's hair are we dying?" Hangyul asked picking up the hair dye cartons that were on top of Seungwoo's counter.

"The loser!" Seungyeon said loudly.

"All eleven of us?" Yohan said nervously backing away receiving a nod from the older.

"Not one, but two losers." He excitedly said.

"Why don't you dye your own hair?" Dongpyo complained while pouting.

"So what are we playing?" Minhee asked getting impatient.

"The game we're all bad at, 007 bang." Seungwoo answered coming back from his room.

"What? Then we'll only have like two minutes to get two losers." Hyungjun said confused.

"Oh yeah, that's true." Seungyeon hunched his shoulder then excitedly added something. "How about the first loser and the one that's at the end?"

They all got excited and gathered into a circle and began the game.

"Seungwoo, your out!" Dongpyo yelled pouting at him. The older had his mouth hung open with betrayal in his expression.

"Fine, I'll go pick something." He got up accidentally pulling Seungyeon's hand with him, which he had somehow laced with his own at some point.

He unlaced their fingers and went to grab the bag off his counter and looked through the different options he could do.

It was nearing the end of the game so he decided to tune in for the second loser.

"Oh my god, I'm actually so nervous but why." Yohan said watching Wooseok and Seungyeon play rock paper scissors.

"AHHH!" Seungyeon yelled before playing dead on the floor. Wooseok's eyes widened, he got up and lifted his fists in the air.

"I won fuckers," He calmly said while closing his eyes in content. "Go pick your color with your boyfriend over there."

Seungyeon groaned and got up going towards Seungwoo. Wooseok gave Hangyul a surprised expression, the latter doing the same.

"Wait, they didn't deny it." Yohan said finally processing the situation. He put a big smile on his face and went towards them.

"So~ When did you finally get the guts to ask him out?" He received confused looks from both of them.

Seungwoo rolled his eyes at him, "why the hell do you think we're dating?" Yohan let out an 'oh' sound and retreated back to his place.

"I'll dye your hair, Hangyul can dye Seungyeon's" Wooseok said grabbing Seungwoo with him to the bathroom.

"So what do you want do do?" He asked.

"I'm going all out. Platinum." Seungwoo answered holding up the dye in his hand.

"I'm not a hair stylist, this could either turn out okay or your hair could burn off." Wooseok said.

Seungwoo shrugged and just handed him the things.

"So, what happened between you and Seungyeon?" Wooseok knew Seungwoo better than anyone, so figured that something happened between them.

"Nothing." The latter tried to turn down any questions involving Seungyeon but it was difficult with Wooseok.

"That funny. So what did you fuck or something?" He bluntly asked while applying bleach to the older's hair.

"Uh no. We just kissed." He answered casually even though he was freaking out om the inside.

"What do you you just kissed?" Wooseok had a shocked expression on his face and STOO what he's doing abruptly at the news.

"Mhm~ Anyways keep going I'm actually excited." He grabbed his phone and out on some music.

"What the hell, Seungwoo?" He questioned, "why are you being so casual about this?"

"Because I think it's just a joke." He answered honestly, "I think he's just confused. Or maybe he feels the need to go out with me because of my feelings for him, which I don't want."

He shrugged his shoulder mumbling an 'I don't know' under his breath.

"Seungwoo, you know Seungyeon better than anyone. You know he isn't like that." The younger explained, "yeah, maybe he's a bit confused. But he wouldn't have kissed you if he was just going to play with you."

"You're his best friend you should know he wouldn't hurt you." Wooseok finished up and put a big on the older's head.

"Thank you." Seungwoo said giving him a hug, "you really are the best. Hangyul would probably kill me right now."

The both laughed and got out of the bathroom.

"Lets watch a movies while me and Woo's hair is processing." Seungyeon grabbed the older and dragged him on the floor with him.

They all sat around the TV cuddled up together and put on the lion king.