04

Seungyeon walked back inside and announced that he was going to leave. He waved to the Ten boys and started his walk to SeoYoon's house.

He didn't know why he was even going. He didn't even know her for God's sake. But when she called and asked him to come ever he found himself recklessly saying 'I'll be there in ten'.

As Seungyeon was walking to her house he found himself replaying the image of Seungwoo grabbing his chin. He didn't know why but he felt weird and he didn't like it.

He felt the need to tell someone. So when he got to SeoYoon's house, he told her about what happened.

"I- I don't know if it just means he finds me attractive or if he likes me." He looked at SeoYoon who was listening to him.

She let out a sigh and turned towards the male. She got up and sat on his lap, basically straddling him.

Seungyeon put his hands on her waist and looked at her with confused eyes.

"Let's just forgot about Seungwoo or whatever. If you want to show him who you really like, you'll find a way." She got close to him as she whispered those words.

I ᴡᴏɴᴛ ɢᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᗪOIᑎᘜ IT.

🦋

Yoohan, Hyungjun, and Wooseok were all gathered around Seungwoo's locker waiting for him to grab his belongings.

"Why do you keep spacing out? We're gonna he late." Yoohan said as he rolled his eyes.

Hyungjun furrowed his eyebrows at the older. "It's okay. Maybe he's having a bad day. You can take your time Seungwoo-Hyung."

Yoohan mumbled incoherent words and crossed his arms, earning a hit by Wooseok.

"Hey guys!" A loud voice said. The three that were paying attention looked in the direction on the sound.

Seungyeon was heading towards with a hand hung over a girl's shoulder, whom had very obvious hickeys on her neck.

He was followed by Hangyul, Minhee and Dongpyo, who were having a conversation among themselves.

The eldest of them all finally looked at the groups of boys with his books in hand. "Let's g-." He cut himself off at seeing Seungyeon with the said girl.

Seungyeon greeted the boys and looked towards Seungwoo, who had his eyes glued on the girl's neck.

"Hey woo, don't worry about yesterday. You think I'm hot and that's okay." He said as he put a hand on Seungwoo's shoulder.

The older looked at him with a somewhat shocked look. He just nodded his headed and gave a little smile.

"It's not like your in love with me or anything."  The male said while chuckling.

"Yeah. Your my friend. How could I fall in love with my best friend." Seungwoo's voice faded at the end as he looked away.

He had forgotten about his other friends witnessing what just happened.

"So it was Seungyeon!" Dongpyo yelled being shushed by a concerned Wooseok.

"Are you okay Woo?" Wooseok asked looking up at him with Yoohan and Hangyul giving the older a concerned look.

Seungwoo looked at them with an obvious fake smile and opened his mouth the answer them.

"We'll meet up at X1°. Only us four." Yoohan states firmly cutting him off.

He looked to the other two who were by his side, they nodded in agreement and looked at Seungwoo.

The older gave in, and mumbled a quiet 'okay'.