16

"So how was yesterday?" Hyungjun crossed his arms over his chest and attempted an angry face.

Yohan cooed at him being shooed away by the younger.

"What do you mean?" Yohan asked going back to eating, "you already knew where we were." He explained.

Hyungjun gave him a confused look, "you literally called me to come pick you guys up." He exclaimed in an obvious tone.

"I might've been asleep," The younger said to himself, "anyways, how was it? Did Ryeonseung kiss?" He excitedly asked.

"Did who kiss?" Wooseok asked overhearing their conversation causing all their friends to look at Hyungjun who was slowly turning red and moving back into himself.

"Seungwoo hyung and Seungyeon hyung." He quietly said. Yohan's eyes widened and his neck quickly snapped to the person next to him, the others following him, Seungwoo.

He looked up sensing their eyes on him and looked at them with a confused expression, "what?"

They all let out a breath of relief and went back to Hyungjun. Seungwoo still being confused Ignored them and went back to his phone.

"Right! Where's Seungyeon?" Yohan asked Turing back to Seungwoo. The older felt his face heat up so he knew he was red. And by the creepy smile on Yohan's face he knew he was right.

"I don't know." He mumbled, his face turning a deep red at the teasing chuckle he was getting from the younger.

"Hey guys!" Everyone turned to greet Seungyeon expect for Seungwoo who was trying to calm his heart down.

"Hey wo- oh my god are you okay?" Seungyeon sat beside him and gave him a concerned look. Seungwoo slowly looked up with a smile.

"I'm fine." He answered honestly. The younger didn't seem to believe him and put a hand on his forehead and one on his chin, getting closer to him.

"Your really hot and your pupils are really dilated, that's gotta mean something." Seungyeon rushded out staring into the older's eyes.

Seungyeon an Arts major so he wasn't really the best doctor but for Seungwoo and Yohan who were planning on becoming doctors they knew better, and apparently so did Hyungjun.

"I read that your pupils dilate when you're looking at someone your in love with." Hyungjun exclaimed excitedly, his eyes widening after realizing what he just said.

Yohan cursed under his breath earning a glare from Wooseok, "what? You swear all the time." He mumbled quietly.

"Oh..." Seungyeon said while looking into the older's eyes still holding his chin, basically frozen.

"Just kiss already." Hangyul said from behind them shoving Seungyeon into Seungwoo, who quickly snapped out of his trance and grabbed the younger's shoulder to prevent him from getting hurt.

"Hey Wooseokie." He softly said kissing his cheek earning an eye roll from Yohan.

"Are you okay?" Seungwoo asked Seungyeon who was only a few inches away. The younger nodded his head and quickly got out of the older's grip and turned to the table.

"I should go- yeah my classes start soon." He scrambled out turning around and getting ready to leave.

As he stood up from the table, he was pushed back down and someone was now straddling him in the middle of the medicine facility.

"Hey Seungyeon." The female seductively whispered getting closer to his face.

Seungyeon had his hands in front of his chest and he was pushing himself back from the girl.

"Hi SeoYoon." He nervously said he eyes wavering while looking at Seungwoo was pretended not to see something but Seungyeon knew better.

"Could you please um.. get up?" He asked but the girl refused and got even closer to his neck.

"No~ we didn't get to finish last time."  She whispered. Seungyeon pushes her away.

"Yes, and I already told you why." He firmly stated, "now please get up."

"What? You said it was because of some Seungwoo. Are you gay or something?" She scoffed rolling her eyes.

"No, but I'm not straight either." He answered unbothered by he statement.

"Okay, then we could have a threesome if you want with another guy." She stated like it was obvious.

Seungyeon rolled his eyes, "Being Bi doesn't mean I just want sex from everyone. I have feelings and I can like someone."

"Just one time, pl-." She was cut off my Wooseok.

"You could be charged with harassment if you keep going." He said without bothering to look at her. Wooseok was a law major and he was almost done so he was really known.

"Fine." She scoffed and got up going back to her friends.

Seungyeon let out a breath of relief and thanked Wooseok, "No problem, but I don't think I'm your problem." He pointed with his head towards Seungwoo who had gotten up and was walking out into the campus.

He cursed under his breath and got up rushing towards the older.

"Seungwoo wait!"