24

I'm so sorry I didn't update earlier. I had to rewrite the chapters I had prewritten before because Wattpad updated by itself and half of the chapters were deleted and I don't know why. It's deleted twice now. I hope it doesn't happen again. And I'm so sorry Seungyeon lol, I tried.

They were at Seungwoo's house, laying on his bed with a comfortable silence surrounding them.

"What are are gonna dress up as?" Seungwoo asked breaking the silence while playing with Seungyeon's hair. The younger just hummed and got closer to him.

"I don't know either." The blonde mumbled while flipping on his stomach.

Seungyeon flipped Seungwoo back on his back and sat on top of him with his knees pressing on the older's sides. He grabbed one of his hand and intertwined it with his own, while the older out the other on his waist.

"There's going to be a party, we should go." Seungyeon suggested while getting closer to the older's face.

Seungwoo nodded his head, "yeah, we need a break from all the exams." He sighed out pretending not to see Seungyeon an inch away from his face.

Seungyeon hummed and attached their lips, it only lasted a second then Seungwoo pushed him off and got up and headed towards the closet.

Seungyeon groaned and whined, "we haven't done anything in so long."

Seungwoo chuckled, "we haven't done anything."

"Anyways, we should find a costume. The party is in two days." He stated before walking out.

Seungyeon got his phone and went into their groupchat:

CRACKHEADS

Wooseok: who changed the name again?

Yohan: I don't know

Yohan: HALLOWEEN IS IN TWO DAYS

Hyungjun: YESSS

Seungwoo: Your not coming

Hyungjun: What?

Minhee: we don't need you hoe

Minhee: we have our own party 🤪

Seungwoo: IM YOUR HYUNG

you had that coming lol

Hangyul: do you guys know what your going to be?

Yohan: No, I'm having a crisis honestly 😔

Wooseok: I had this idea that we would all go dressed as an animal

Continue..

Wooseok: well

Wooseok: we all have animals we're related to

Wooseok: so we make a costume off that

Seungwoo: I like it

Seungwoo: and we're going together so

Seungwoo: it could be a group costume