19

"Let's go wash our hair!" Seungyeon yelled while jumping around.

"How long has it been? I feel like my hair will fall out." Seungwoo groaned while touching the bag on his head.

"It hasn't been over an hour, your okay. But you do know we have to add more dye because of the color you wanted, right?" Wooseok reminded the older earning a groan in return.

"Hannie, you can go do Seungyeon's hair. I'll bring the straightener with me." Wooseok spoke softly to the younger before heading to Seungwoo's room and grabbing his blow dryer and straightener.

He handed the straightener to Hangyul then grabbed Seungwoo and went back into the bathroom.

"We might need to do another round of bleach if your hair didn't lift well." Wooseok explained while taking the bag off the older's head.

"Hmm. It actually lifted really well," He had a relieved expression on his face, "put your head in the tub."

Seungwoo complied and Wooseok went on to wash the bleach out of his hair. After that, he fired his hair to get the color.

"You look good. Are you sure you want to dye it again?" Wooseok tried reasoning with the older.

 Are you sure you want to dye it again?" Wooseok tried reasoning with the older

"No, I want to go for it. I don't want yellow on my head." Seungwoo played with his hair while looking into the mirror.

"Alright then. Sit down."

"I wonder what's happened with the other two." Seungwoo asked himself while sitting down.

"When did your hair get so damn long?" Hangyul was washing the older's hair with a surprised look on his face.

"It's because it's always been curled," Seungyeon explained with his eyes closed, "I'm going to break my back if you don't finish."

Hangyul turned the water off and grabbed a towel, "get up, we're gonna towel dry it."

"Even though it's subtle, I really like it." Seungyeon was moving his hair around trying to see the color.

"I'm glad you are satisfied with my service," Hangyul was examining the color from the back, "Let's straighten it."

🦋

After sometime, they were all finished with the hair dying sessions and were ready to reveal their colors.

"we're done!" Hangyul yelled making their younger friends jump up in surprise. Seungyeon was beside Hangyul with a towel covering his whole head.

"We're also done." Wooseok calmly said approaching Hangyul, "I think we did well." They high-fives each other.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited." Yohan said, the rest of the group agreeing and getting closer to the two.

"On the count of three you both take those towels off your head," Hangyul announced Hangyul holding three fingers up, "three! Two! One!"