29

"let's go bitches!" Wooseok yelled while running around on the grass fields with Yohan following behind him.

They'd already rented two tents and were now finding a quiet spot to set it up.

"Yeonie," Seungyeon hummed in responses while placing his arm on the older's shoulder, "what are you gonna do after college?"

The question caught Seungyeon off guard and his arm slowly slid off Seungwoo. His fingers finding each other as he played with them.

He chuckled softly and glanced at the older, "why?" He wondered.

"Are you planning on working outside of the country?" Seungwoo asked trying to clarify himself.

"Um... I'm not really sure. It depends, I kind of want to be a producer but you already knew that," he glanced at the older who's expression was neutral, "but there are some really good companies here, so I don't think so."

"Okay." Seungwoo said softly.

Seungyeon gave him a weird look but chose not to question him any longer. He just laced their fingers together and kept walking.

"Let's go! We found a place!" Hangyul yelled while looking back at the couple. They looked at each other then both started running towards Hangyul who also started running.

"Last one to reach the tent is a rotten egg!" Seungyeon yelled being ahead of the other two.

🦋

"That was a stupid story." Wooseok said while shoving a burnt marshmallow in his mouth.

They were all gather around a small fire they made and were making s'mores, well sort of. Yohan has just finished telling a 'scary' story that left them all unamused.

"What? It was scary!" He defended his story telling skills.

"Yes," Hangyul said making Yohan almost exclaim in excitement, "for a ten year old."

Yohan pouted and hunched his shoulders. crossing his arms over his chest he turned away from the two who insulted him.

"I think we should got to sleep, it's two a.m." Seungyeon said while glancing at the older male who has his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, okay well goodnight." Wooseok said while getting up and grabbing Yohan and Hangyul along with him

Seungyeon looked at them in disbelief then looked back the fire then looked at Seungwoo who was now pouting.

"I guess we have to do it now." Seungwoo mumbled while getting off of Seungyeon and standing up, "how do you even put it out?"

Seungyeon chuckled while grabbing a pot that was filled with water and slowly pouring it over the fire, watching the black smoke come out of it.

Seungwoo started uncontrollably coughing and waving his hands in front of his face. Seungyeon pulled him by his jacket mumbling 'watch out.'

"Okay let's go." The younger stretched his hand out to the older who gladly accepted it and walked to their tent.

They were both playing down and looking at the top of the tent without saying a word.

"I'm going away." Seungwoo whispered breaking the silence.

"I know." Seungyeon whispered back, his voice cracking towards the end of the sentence.