Epilogue

5 years later

Seungwoo had decided to take an extra year of excellence just in case. He talked to Seungyeon about it and he told him to do whatever felt right.

Seungyeon broke up with Seungyeon two years after he went away. It was mutual and Seungwoo already told him he was fine.

The reason Seungyeon broke up with him was because he had found someone that he thought he liked, but they ended up lasting only 9 months.

Seungwoo promised Seungyeon that as soon as he came back to Seoul that everything would be back to normal.

And today was the day.

"Today is the day!" Hangyul yelled while pulling his jacket on, "right, baby?" He cooed while ruffling the small puppy, Seungyeon had adopted him a few months back. He named him snoopy.

"Yeah..." Seungyeon was sitting on the couch waiting for Yoohan and Wooseok to arrive so they could go to the airport together.

"How are you feeling?" Hangyul softly asked sitting next to the older on the couch. Seungyeon looked at him then looked back down

"I.. I don't know," he sighed out, "excited..I guess?" He answered unsure.

"Come on, Seungyeon. I know you, just tell me how you actually feel."

"I'm scared and nervous, what if he doesn't remember us?" Seungyeon wondered, "what if he doesn't like me an-." He was cut off by the bell.

"That's them. I'll get it." Seungyeon wipes his eyes and got up. "You guys are late."

He opened the door expecting to scold two people but was greeted with three.

"Ah yes.. Hi." Wooseok said while pushing past Seungyeon with Yohan following behind him.

"Seungwoo.." Seungyeon whispered looking at the smiling male that had a suitcase beside him.

"Hey." The latter replied. He stared for a while before finally giving into his urges and pulling the younger into a tight hug.

"I missed you." Seungwoo breathed out.

"I missed you too." Seungyeon said with a smile on his face.

"I wasn't gone for too long, right..?" The older asked while chuckling earning a shove to his shoulder by the younger who laughed with him.

"No. It was only like 5 years." Seungyeon sarcastically answered.

"Seungwoo! Come on you have to tell us everything that happened over there!" Hangyul said whole dragging the older on the couch.

Seungyeon followed them and beside seungwoo who grabbed his hands and started playing with his fingers while telling them stories he found interesting.

"I love you.." Seungyeon whispered quietly, but the latter heard him and turned to look at him. He grabbed his face and pecked his lips making the younger's face turn a red color.

"Ew." Wooseok made a gagging sound, the others joining along.

"Oh shut up! The three of you have been like this around me for the last five years!" Seungyeon said while pointing at them and glaring.

"Okay okay. No need to shout. No need to yell. Just take a deep breath. Close your eyes. Oh, you've gone all quiet." Seungwoo said watching the others scoff at him. He turned to look at Seungyeon who still had his eyes closed.

He leaned into his ear and whispered, "I love you too." As he got up and grabbed his suitcase and walked to his bedroom.

He glanced at the latter who had a hand over his crotch and a red face, he looked down at his shoes and laughed at him before entering his room.