ᑭᗪ᙭ ᖇIᘜᘜᗴᗪ

I have no clue what's going to happen to X1 and iz*one.

They're gettin blames for everything and everyone is saying that they should disband because it's unfair to the other trainees.

But it what about us, one its? What about the new fans that just found them? What about the members themselves?

People just seem so sure that they should disband and everyone is agreeing without a second thought and it's scary.

They literally breathed.

The votes were also rigged with wanna one but no one said anything.

Yohan deserves to be the center. He might've trained for a short period of time but he's obviously very capable of adapting and an all rounder.

This is just so sad and frustrating. With everything going on why can't people have a little mercy? All the other trainees are already debuting in groups. And jinhyuk, even tho he had a group to go back to, he debuted as a solo artist and he seems very happy about it (check out 'I like that' it's really good) woolim trainees are debuting in 2020 so are the rest of them and that's why BY9 wasn't confirmed.

I'm honestly just going to wait this out. It mentally exhausting trying to change people minds over something so meaningful to me, to us.

Idk if Wonho will be coming back MX but with all the encouragement MBB have been giving them I hope he sees that we forgive him and that MX is not MX without him.