06

"I think we should leave, they're about to close." Seungwoo said while looking around the almost empty café.

The others nodded and got up. "I'll pay." Yoohan said.

As they were walking out, Wooseok spotted a familiar looking figure getting up. His eyes immediately widened and he quickly rushed towards Seungwoo, dragging him.

Seungwoo pulled his wrist back and furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

The younger panicked at the others giving him questioning looks. He tried to point with his eyes to the others, but Seungwoo tried looking back with them.

Wooseok did the first thing he could think of. He cupped the older's face and placed his lips on top of the other's.

While planting his lips on the older's, he glanced at Seungyeon who had a shocked look on his face along with his other two friends.

He unlatched his lips from Seungwoo's and looked at his confused face. "W- why did you do that?" The older whispered.

Wooseok looked down while scratching the back of his head.

"It's not your first kiss, right? It's nothing." He quickly rushed out.

"Uh, well it's not, but it's still a kiss." Seungwoo stated. Wooseok sighed trying to think of an answer.

"Just wanted to see something. It's nothing, anyways we should leave." He said while grabbing the flabbergasted male's wrist and pulling him out of the store.

"What did I just witness?" Yoohan whispered.

"I don't know, but i might be hallucinating." Yoohan jumped at the sudden voice and looked back with a hand on his heart. "You scared me!"

He said while closing his eyes which quickly shot open.

"Seungyeon..." he said, gaining the attention of Hangyul who was still in the café.

Hangyul had a knowing look on his face, "Oh~"
He gave Yoohan a look.

"Oh~ wait, so you heard everything?" Yoohan asked, facing the older.

Seungyeon nodded his head with a frown on his. Hangyul came up to him and punched his shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell?" He winced while rubbing his shoulder. "Well, I kind of deserved that, but still!"

Hangyul open his mouth to answer him, but shut his mouth and furrowed his eyebrows getting closer to the boy.

"Were you crying?" He asked inspecting his face.

The older quickly moved away shaking his head. "No, it's just I haven't blinked in a while." He excused himself.

"That doesn't make sense." Yoohan said.

"It doesn't matter anyways. I need to talk to seungwoo." He slouched.

"You can't." They all turned around at the new voice. They saw a tall dimpled male looking at Seungyeon.

"Hey, Byungchan. It's been a while." Seungyeon said with a shaky voice. "Didn't know you worked here."

Byungchan approaches the group of friends and introduced himself. "I'm Byungchan, Seungwoo's friend."

Seungyeon awkwardly smiled at him.

"I know it's been a while, but you can relax." Byungchan chuckled at Seungyeon's reaction.

He sighed out and relaxed a bit. "We have a lot to talk about, you know." Byungchan hinted at him.

"Yeah, I know." Seungyeon replied.

"So, I'll see you here tomorrow at 6am?" Byungchan questioned.

"Why so e-." He was cut off by glare from the male. "Yes! I'll be here at 5 if you'd like."

Hangyul and Yoohan looked at each other in amusement.

"We should leave guys." Seungyeon said while dragging the boys out with him.

"It was nice seeing you! See you tomorrow!" He waved.

"What was that?" Yoohan asked with an amused smile.

"Nothing, lets just go home." Seungyeon laughed it off with a frown on his face.

They all separated ways and went to their houses.