21

Hyungjun was quietly sitting next to Yohan and fiddling with his fingers to distract himself.

"What did you see?" Yohan asked for the umpteenth time taking in a deep breath, trying to calm himself down from the frustration.

"I swear it was nothing." The younger desperately said eyeing the incoming blonde he got up stumbling getting his phone out of his pocket, "I think Wooseok's here I have to go."

Yohan dramatically threw himself on the table getting the attention of the table beside them.

"Good morning..?" Seungwoo greeted sensing Yohan's down expression. The younger's eyes quickly widened and he sat up making the older give him a weird while taking a book out of his bag.

"Why are you here?" Yohan asked not making eye contact, he spotted Seungyeon coming towards them and cursed under his breath.

Seungwoo gave him a questioning look and went back to his book.

"Hey Yohan," Seungyeon said with a cheery tone, he sat next to Seungwoo and ruffled his hair earning a soft smile, "hey woonie."

The pair heard a loud gasp and looked at Yohan who had a hand covering his mouth.

"So Hyungjun did see something!" He dramatically whispered. They looked at each other. As if a light bulb turned on in their heads, they simultaneously straightened their backs and looked at the younger.

"What do you mean?" Seungyeon asked while tilting his head.

"You don't know?" Yohan asked with a big grin on his face.

Seungyeon looked at Seungwoo who was trying to ignore the younger, pretending to read his book.

But Seungyeon could see the tips of his ears going red. They all heard a another gasp and looked at an incoming couple.

"Seungyeon is that a hickey?!" Hangyul said letting go of Wooseok's hand and rushing towards the three.

Seungyeon remembered what had happened the other night and felt his lips tug into a smirk. He subconsciously rubbed a thumb over the red mark then let his hands drop to his lap.

He looked at Seungwoo, whose face was now flaming, and put a hand on top of his knee.

"Hyungjun said he saw you guys on top of each other." Wooseok casually said while laying his head on Hangyul's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"What the hell? He told you? I've been prying at him all morning." Yohan whined. Wooseok just shrugged and closed his eyes once again.

"Nothing happened," Seungyeon stated while shrugging, "just.. a game, I guess."

Yohan gave him a confused look but the older just ignored him.

Seungyeon eyed Seungwoo who was very engrossed in his biology book. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the book from in front of him and put it behind him.

"What the hell Seungyeon." Seungwoo groaned while trying to grab his book, "can you give it back? I have an exam tomorrow."

Seungyeon shook his head and moved it further back, "you can study tomorrow, I'm bored."

"Play with Yohan or something. This is really important." Seungwoo desperately tried to get his book back.

"I'll give it back," Seungwoo rolled his eyes knowing it wasn't for free, "for one thing."

"What is it?" Seungyeon thought for a bit, "stop acting like you don't know what you want me to do. Just ask."

Seungyeon chuckled and looked at him with a smile, "kiss me."

Seungwoo has already expected this would happen but his face still turned a rosy color, when he opened his mouth to protest his phone rang.

"Fuck..I'm gonna be late for my lecture." He groaned and packed his thing up hurriedly and stood up.

He faced Seungyeon and got close to him, "take me out first."

He gave him a quick peck on the cheek and grabbed his book and hurried off.

Seungyeon had a lovestruck smile on his face. He's never felt this way, he always thought that the butterflies you feel in your stomach were just references but feeling them now he felt different.

"What just happened?" Hangyul asked after watching the scene unfold in front of him, "you guys just forget that we're here sometimes."

"It's called love, Hannie." Wooseok said whole smiling at him.

"You're in love Seungyeon. And Seungwoo was your gay awakening." Yohan said making dramatic motions with his hands.

Seungyeon ignored the last statement and just thought....

"Am I in love?"