28

"Don't talk so loud, they're gone wake up!" Wooseok whisper yelled while looking at Yohan and Hangyul.

"Ow." Hangyul tripped over a shirt on the floor and almost fell on his face but was saved by Yohan, who grabbed his arm and pulled him.

Wooseok glared at them while hitting them, "fine, but if you get kicked out it's not my problem."

"What are you guys doing?" All three males looked at a wide awake Seungwoo that was playing with Seungyeon's hair wearing a confused expression.

"Uh.. well.." Yohan looked at Wooseok as if to ask him to explain for them instead.

The older rolled his eyes, "nothing, we just came here to talk with Seungyeon but I guess we don't need to do that anymore." He stated while motioning towards the couple.

Seungwoo looked down with a soft smile and slowly nodded. He heard gagging sounds and looked up to see Hangyul posting down his throat while mimicking throwing up, "oh shut the hell up, you don't have one but two boyfriends."

Hangyul stuck his tongue out at Seungwoo, the latter doing the same.

"Okay okay, we should get going." Wooseok said grabbing them and turning around.

"Wait! We should all go out today, I'll wake Seungyeon up and we'll go." Seungwoo offered.

Yohan's eyes widened and he nodded with a wide smile making Hangyul and Wooseok immediately agree.

They headed out to wait for the couple to get ready.

"Yeon...wake up..yeonie~" Seungyeon hummed and rolled on his back.

Seungwoo rolled his eyes. He straddled the younger and put his hands on each side.

Seungyeon eyes snapped open at the sudden weight, he groaned with a smile appearing on his face.

He opened his eyes and just stared at Seungwoo with a soft smile making the older blush.

Seungwoo hurriedly got off of him and went to the bathroom. He looked at his red face in the mirror, cupping it.

"When was his affect that strong on me.." he thought in his mind. He shook his head and splashed his face with cold water while running it through his hair.

"Alright, we're ready!" Seungyeon yelled while interlocking his hand with Seungwoo's and walking out the door with the others following.

"Okay so.. where are we going? It's almost 7." Yohan asked while glancing at the clock.

They were all seated in the car with Yohan driving, Wooseok in the passenger seat and Hangyul, Seungwoo and Seungyeon in the back seat.

"Um...I don't know. It's the last day before we go back to school so we should do anything and everything we can." Hangyul replied while trying to push Seungyeon with his shoulder earning a shove.

"Ow! Dad look, Seungyeon is hitting me!" Hangyul dramatically yelled while pouting.

Seungyeon looked at him with his mouth open, "what the hell? You pushed me first!"

"Okay then, Seungwoo where do you think we should go?" Wooseok asked while turning to look at him.

"How about we camp out?" He suggested, "I know we didn't bring any clothes but like you said it's the last day."

"I have blankets and sleeping bags in the trunk, I always keep them there." Yohan said while glancing at Seungwoo through the rear view mirror.

"I guess we're camping out then!" Seungyeon yelled while throwing his hands up.

"We should stop by a convenient store to pick up stuff, right?" Hangyul asked.

"No, we're going to camp out at Han river, it's more convenient, we could also rent a tent from there." Seungwoo said while subconsciously playing with Seungyeon's fingers. The younger smiled softly while looking down at his hands.

"Ew." Hangyul said while giving them a disgusted look.

Seungyeon rolled his eyes, "would you like me to tell you something?" Hangyul thought for a bit and gave a smug nod.

"Me and Seungwoo came to your house," he paused and looked at the younger's face who hadn't changed, "after the party-."

"Okay! We shall turn on some music!" Yohan interrupted while turning up the radio on whatever some was playing and ironically it was 'Love Talk' by WayV.

Okay baby make it fast

"Wow how ironic." Seungyeon said while bursting out laughing.

Seungwoo chuckled and looked at Seungyeon with a fond expression on his face. He was inspecting the younger's face not noticing that he was now looking at him.

Seungwoo's eyes met with Seungyeon's and he was gonna look away but the younger grabbed his face then placed his lips on top of his.

It was a quick peck but it made the older's heart feel like it's beating out of his chest.

Seungyeon put his head on top of the older's shoulder and laced their fingers together and closed his eyes.