14

"Since I'm the host, I'll pick a game," Seungyeon grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started looking for games, "here! There's this game where you have to get an apple to your waist within 20 seconds."

Everyone gave him a confused, he clicked his tongue and grabbed an apple from the food they bought, "here, I'll show you."

He grabbed Seungwoo's arm and pulled him on his feet.

"You put the apple between yourselves and try to move it without touch it with your hands," he got close to Seungwoo and handed him the apple.

"Here, Wooseok time it for us." He gave his phone to the younger and turned back to Seungwoo. He grabbed his shoulders and inched closer to him.

Seungwoo food there with the apple still in his hand in a trance at their close proximity. He snapped out of it when he felt the apple being pulled from his hand.

"So how do we start?" The older asked looking around. Seungyeon places the apple on his forehead and motioned for him to get closer.

"Just put your forehead on the apple." He instructed. Seungwoo hesitantly got closer and placed his forehead on the red fruit.

"Okay, start the timer." Seungyeon breathed out while looking into Seungwoo eyes, who placed his hands on the younger's shoulder.

Meanwhile, Yohan was internally screamed while watching them.

Seungyeon looked away and started to move his head to try and get the apple down with the older doing the same thing.

The apple suddenly went to the left and Seungyeon automatically tilted his head, Seungwoo likewise.

That ended with the apple falling on the floor and the two almost kissing.

Seungwoo felt their noses brush together and subconsciously moved back. Yohan in the background now externally squealing.

Seungyeon stared at him for a while before snapping out of it at the sound of the alarm. He let go of Seungwoo and bent down to the apple, his face a similar color.

Seungwoo turned around and walked back to where he originally sat with his head in his hands trying to cover his tinted face.

"Yeah, so that's how your supposed to play it." He tensely said while looking around.

"But you're supposed to win, unlike us." Seungwoo added smiling at the younger, trying to change the atmosphere. Which worked because the younger laughed and agreed with him.

"Yes! You are supposed to win." Seungyeon said while smiling and pointing a finger at the older.

"Wooseok and I will go first." Hangyul challenged dragging Wooseok up with him. Seungyeon threw the apple at him and got his phone out.

"Okay, go!" Seungyeon started the timer and moved closer to Yohan watching from afar with a teasing smile on his face.

"No! Go to the left!" Wooseok stressfully yelled while tightening his grip on Hangyul, "wait no! I mean right." He corrected making the others laugh and Hangyul trying to stifle his laugh to win.

"Time!" Seungyeon said while approaching them, "don't move let me see where you got it to." He commanded.

Wooseok had his knee between Hangyul's legs while gripping his arms with apple almost at their waist. Hangyul has his arms oh his wait pulling him closer.

"Okay! You got it, but it was after the time ended so we'll see if Byungchan and Seungwoo can do it before." Seungyeon exclaimed.

"We'll definitely win." Seungwoo challenges jumping on his feet Byungchan following. Seungyeon gave them a look and walked back towards Yohan after tossing the apple towards Byungchan which almost hit him.

"Okay you can start." He annoyedly said while looking away. Yohan hit his shoulder and pointed at him while smiling and chuckling quietly. Seungyeon pretended to jump on him causing him to back away while growling at him.

"We're done!" Seungyeon looked at them seeing Seungwoo with a big smile on his face. One of his hands placed on Byungchan's waist while other was making a victory fist in the air.

His knee was in between Byungchan's legs with the younger's arms wrapped h pulling him closer with a dimpled smile on his face.

Seungyeon subconsciously rolled his eyes and looked at the timer to see it just hitting zero and the noise blaring it out.

"Oh well! Looks like Hangyul and Wooseok won," he sarcastically said while glaring at Byungchan, hoping Seungwoo didn't notice, causing him to move away from the older and drop the apple.

"What? But we got done before the timer." Seungwoo whined while pouting at Seungyeon.

The younger felt himself melt and got closer to the older and squished his face between his hands.

"I'm kidding, you won." He said while making air kissing the older's lips out of the blue.

He quickly turned around and furrowed his eyebrows at what he just did, "what the hell did I just do?" He whispered to himself.

But Yohan heard and gave him a pat on the back and got closer to his ears, "obviously you aren't the only one confused." He said making the older look up.

Seungwoo was frozen in his place with his cheeks tinted in a red color as well as his ears. Seungyeon smiled softly at the sight and looked down.

"Hangyul and Wooseok lost," Seungyeon announced after snapping out of his state looking at the couple who were in their own world, leaning onto each other with their hands intertwined, "so penalty time!"