13

"I don't have to kiss him or anything, right?" Byungchan asked fiddling with his fingers. Wooseok shook his head.

"Sejin are you okay with this?" Wooseok gave him a concerned look.

Sejin pauses for a bit before nodding, "yeah, I trust him." He smiled at Byungchan who smiled back.

Wooseok gave them an okay sign and waved before leaving and going back to his table.

"Were you constipated or something?" Seungyeon squinted his eyes at him. Wooseok sheepishly nodded his head and sat down next to Hangyul and Yohan who gave him a high-five under the table whispering a 'UES' for success.

"We're gonna be here a while. Let's order a lot of food." Yohan excitedly said before hunching his shoulders, "I've been spending to much time with the youngies."

"The what?" Seungwoo asked with a perplexed look on his face, "you mean our dongsaengs? Why do I even try." He threw his hands up.

Yohan shrugged and leaned back raising his hand to get a waiter back to their table.

🦋

The café was almost empty so it was time for them to sit in their circle.

"What are we playing?" Seungyeon asked folding his hands in his lap.

"Well, first we have to have a host." Wooseok said getting up to grab his bag. He pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing their names.

Well, he only wrote Seungyeon's name.

Yohan's phone rang and he rolled his eyes before picking it up, "yes, Hyungjun?"

"What? Why now? I'm with the guys." He shook his body in denial but only the boy saw him and chuckled.

"Fine. I'll be there in 10. Bye." He hang up and looked at Wooseok and Hangyul.

"I have to go pick them up from their academies. They don't even go to the same ones." He grumbled and went towards Wooseok who was still writing.

He stuck his hand down the older's pockets trying to find the keys earning a glare from Hangyul, "I just want the keys calm down."

Hangyul grabbed the keys from his own pocket and threw them at Yohan, hitting his forehead, "that's payback." He puffed his chest out.

"You can take my name out." He said before leaving. Wooseok nodded and took a paper out.

"Okay I'm done. Our eldest should pick a paper." He said going towards Seungwoo with a small smile.

Before Seungwoo could pick a paper Byungchan came up to them, "can I join?" They all nodded and made a space for him between Hangyul and Seungwoo.

"If you pull Yohan's name then it's Byungchan." Seungwoo stuck his hand in the hat and pulled a name out.

"Our host is....Seungyeonie!" He made jazz hands towards the younger and they all clapped.

"Why am I always hosting." He pouted. "I guess it's your destiny." Hangyul said with a dreamy voice.

"I'm pretty sure Wooseok has the games picked out already, so what are they?" They all faced Wooseok who got smaller at the attention. "I do, but we have to pair up first."

"I'm guessing you're with Hangyul?" Seungyeon asked with a little smirk. Wooseok nodded his head confidently and got closer to the younger placing a hand on his knee.

"Then we're together?" Byungchan asked putting a hand over Seungwoo's shoulder. Hangyul and Wooseok were observing Seungyeon eyes that followed the latter's hand.