11

"Alright... bye! It was really nice having you over," after eating the boys decided to leave. They all waved to Seungwoo.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Wooseok asked Seungyeon who was tiredly leaning on Seungwoo, "No. I'll just stay here."

He nodded his head and waved to them. "We'll see you guys tomorrow." Yohan waved with a very tired Dohyun leaning on him.

Seungwoo chuckled and closed the door. "Let's go sleep." He dragged a half asleep Seungyeon to his bedroom.

"We should clean up." Seungyeon mumbles trying to push himself off of Seungwoo.

"It's okay, we'll clean up tomorrow." The older said.

"No, it'll be too much work. I'm awake, see? Let's do it now." Seungyeon stumbles around to pick up the bags of chips they left on the floor.

Seungwoo sighed and started helping him. "Your basically asleep. Come on, let's go." The older eyed Seungyeon who was leaning on the counter with drowsy eyes.

"No, I'm fine! It won't take long if we work together." He mumbled while trying to pick up a cup of water off the floor.

"No, lets go." Seungwoo grabbed him and dragged him to his room. The younger kept whining and complaining about the mess.

"Your only like this if your drunk. We didn't even drink." It wasn't a new situation for Seungwoo but he was confused.

He stopped and furrowed his eyebrows. He grabbed the younger's shoulders and got closer to his face.

"Slow down there tiger," Seungyeon nervously chuckled moving back, "take me to dinner first."

"You're drunk." The older rolled his eyes and walked away. "When did you even drink?" He threw more comfortable clothes at Seungyeon.

"It was in your fridge, so I just drank it." Seungyeon laughed. The older threw him a glare that quickly shut him up.

"Get dressed." Seungwoo went into the bathroom to clean himself up.

"If your done close the lights." He got out of the bathroom with wet hair causing his shirt to get wet.

"Woo, your gonna get sick, here." Seungyeon grabbed the older's hand and led him to his bed. "Sit."

He grabbed a towel and sat behind him. He started drying his hair, the older quickly leaning into his touch.

"No matter how many times I tell you to put a shirt on after drying your hair you'll never listen." Seungyeon chuckled, playfully pressing on his head.

Seungwoo giggled grabbing Seungyeon's hand to stop him. He laced their fingers together letting them rest on his shoulder.

"I guess you'll just have to do it for me everytime." The older closed him eyes taking in the moment.

"I guess I will." He agreed squeezing Seungwoo's hand.

"Let's go to sleep." After drying Seungwoo's hair, he sobered up a bit.

Yawning, Seungwoo agreed silently and laid down.

"Goodnight." Seungwoo groggily said.

"Sweet dreams."

🦋

"Do you think they'll get together?" Wooseok was laying on Hangyul's lap whilst the latter was playing with his hair.

"Yeah, probably," He nodded his head, "I don't know when though. It's been a while since they've known each other."

"Well, yeah. But maybe they know each other too well." Hangyul gave Wooseok a confused look.

He got up and sat crisscross across from him, he grabbed his hand and explained, "maybe they know each other too well to the point of not noticing change."

"Okay so like, Me and you, did you notice when I started liking you?" He asked.

"Well, sort of, just little things here and there but I just brushed them off." Hangyul shrugged.

"Well maybe they've been brushing things off too much. Maybe they've both liked each other but just brushed it off as friendship." Wooseok's eyes widened.

"Can we play matchmaker?" He asked with bright eyes getting closer to Hangyul.

The younger was a bit taken back but recovered with a bright smile on his face, "your so cute."

He put a hand on the older's face causing him to turn red and push his hands off.

"Yeah, we can." He whispered getting closer to Wooseok who was too excited to notice.

"We'll start tomorrow." He said his voice fading at the end.

Hangyul hummed with a soft smile before pulling the older into a gentle kiss.