30

They were all gathered at Seungwoo's house one day before he leaves to continue his studies abroad.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Seungwoo asked bringing a bowl of popcorn with him and looking around the room.

None of the boys answered and just kept their heads down.

"No." Yohan answered while standing up, "why didn't you tell us one month or one week before before leaving?"

Seungwoo was shocked and didn't answer him.

"We're your friends Seungwoo! You know we'll support all your decisions-." Yohan's voice cracked at the end and he looked away.

The eldest slowly got closer to him and gently wrapped his arms around his body. Yohan finally let his tears out and hugged him back as tight as he could.

Seungwoo felt his eyes stinging but didn't want to cry so he held back.

Hangyul, Wooseok and Seungyeon, who were all just watching silently, looked at each other and immediately started tearing up.

Seungyeon felt his bottom lip start to shake, he tried biting on it to stop it but it was no use. He started letting out heavy breaths to try and calm down.

He felt a hand on his back and looked at Wooseok, "it's okay. You're allowed to cry."

And then he felt the waterfalls start coming down. He hadn't cried like this in a while, he let out gasps trying to catch his breath.

Seungwoo could hear him but couldn't get himself to let go of Yohan. He squeezed his eyes as hard as he can and breathed through his nose.

Seungyeon looked at Seungwoo, who was visibly shaking in Yohan's embrace, and slowly got up.

He gently pulled Yohan away and replaced him with himself. And held the older as hard as he could and let out all his emotions.

After they all calmed down, they sat in a circle and just talked about how they met and tried to make each other laugh and have more memories of each other.

"When's your flight?" Seungyeon asked making everyone quiet down. Seungwoo smiles softly and answered, "9:00a.m."

The younger hummed and looked down at their interlocked hands, "how long are you gonna be there?"

"Four years or maybe I'll graduate early." Seungwoo said while tilting his head.

"Where are you going anyway?" Hangyul wondered. "He's going to Harvard." Wooseok answered in an obvious tone.

"No he isn't." Seungyeon said, "he's going to Stanford."

"Damn! That's expensive." Wooseok said in a shocked down.

"Yeah, I got a scholarship that's why I'm going." Seungwoo answered in an obvious tone. "What time is it?" He asked.

"It's.....5:00?!" Seungyeon answered, "what do you mean 5? Like morning?" Seungwoo asked.

"Yes..." he slowly answered.

"Shit! I need to pack!" Seungwoo quickly got up and ran to his room.

They all looked at each other and started laughing and then suddenly got quiet.

"He's really going away..." Hangyul said quietly earning soft hums for the other two, "you go help him."

"Me?" Seungyeon pointed at himself. The latter nodded in return. He slowly got up and made his way to Seungwoo's room.

"Hey woo.." he said as he entered the room. He saw Seungwoo sitting on the floor and just staring at a suitcase full of neatly folded clothes and toiletries.